Incursions Impossible Road Block Lvl 6 Room 11

C1_TechnicianC1_Technician Member Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
How is any Champion in the game supposed to get past this Domino with these Nodes. With 40k attack and having to Intercept 3 times while taking an Unstoppable combo to the face each time. Her ability accuracy reduction also won’t let Hercules Trigger Immortality. Anyone have any ideas how to defeat her? Or Am I supposed to just quit out after spending (wasting) revives and health potions already.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ElMelloiElMelloi Member Posts: 101
    Valkyrie but you're still going to die because domino
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,395 ★★★★★
    You can’t use the dash back intercept method on Domino? That’s how I play her in general — dex her medium and intercept her next hit.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    Only thing i can imagine is quickly dodging her medium then immediately retaliate with your light attack. But hey , lucky for you it is only zone 11 .... imagine that one is the zone 25 boss XD. I would have straight up cracked my phone
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    He probably at least wanted the zone 12 title. I’d like to somebody get to zone 25 without modding or without Herc cheese. I don’t think it is possible.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    That Kitty couldn’t do it? You intercept while phasing, you will hit her, she won’t hit you