**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Angela is bugged

Azreal_007Azreal_007 Posts: 12
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
When using Angela (with Odin prefights) in war path 9 the bleeds are getting through from the Hazard Shift nodes. No other debuffs are getting applied.

This was on Hazard shift Shock, Bleed, One Eye Open - node 35.

Same thing happened against Morninstar on node 9. Angela wasn't getting poison or incinerate from node but was getting bleeds from Morningstar.

My Angela is sig 109 so with Odin prefights she is supposed to reduce all damaging Debuffs duration to zero seconds.

Comments

• Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 400 ★★★
    The Deep Wounds mastery takes the duration of bleeds (in this case 0 seconds), and adds a second or two onto its duration
  • Azreal_007Azreal_007 Posts: 12
    Ackbar67 said:

The Deep Wounds mastery takes the duration of bleeds (in this case 0 seconds), and adds a second or two onto its duration

But that won't work if Angela has many buffs. It would reduce debuff duration by more than 100%. I was getting bleed even with 8-9 buffs

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Additions of flat value in seconds cannot be reduced by percentage based reductions
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 ★★

Additions of flat value in seconds cannot be reduced by percentage based reductions

Yup....true...
    That's how Domino can bypass limber with Massacre, Rhulk synergy
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★

Ackbar67 said:

But that won't work if Angela has many buffs. It would reduce debuff duration by more than 100%. I was getting bleed even with 8-9 buffs

Its because Angela’s sig ability only reduces base debuff duration, even with 100 buffs she will have that .05-2.5s Double Edge increased bleed duration.