Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Please remove the framerate cap

TlaltecuhtlíTlaltecuhtlí Posts: 7
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
The other day, I experienced the game running at 60fps and it was nice, buttery smooth and the animations were easier to see and respond to. I know others have had this happen also. I tried to figure out whether or not it was my device performance that was affecting this, but it appears to be the game limiting the frame rate to 30fps. It would be great if this could be fixed or at least provide an option for it!

Comments

• Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I agree i constantly lose my fights whether im questing or arena due to lagging issues like ant-mans sp1 freezes my screen for about approx 1.5s just long enough for him to hit me and it does the same with both deadpool’s sp2
  • Options
    I made a video demonstrating the game running this way, you just need to set the quality of it to 720p 60 to view it properly. https://youtu.be/j1olMFLdopY
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Yes please!

I do believe that by removing the 30 fps cap some of the lag issues players are facing presently should be alleviated if not solved. I don't want to brag or anything but I, and countless others I might imagine, have high-end devices used to run this game, unfortunately however, with the framerate cap at 30, it feels as if we're not getting the 100% out of our devices which is a shame since some newer devices cost well over $1,000 these days. It would be kind of like purchasing a beast GPU accompanied by a weak CPU, not very efficient is it?

However, if there is a specific, crucial reason as to why the game must stay at 30fps at all times, I can understand.