**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry not working properly

Well today in war some of my parry's didn't trigger when the enemy made contact with my block even though it said parry ( on a regular hit with all stun masteries maxed) they just shrugged it off there was no icon nothing it just acted like it never happened.

Then they parried me mutiple times in succession only than did mine finally stick, lost a chunk of health because of it.

Has anyone else's parry been wonky, or not working properly.

Comments

• Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    If it said parry and didn’t work, it might have been the champ ability specifically, who was it against?
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    If it said parry and didn’t work, it might have been the champ ability specifically, who was it against?

It's been against a bunch of champions now over the last few days in and out of war, Magento both versions, hulkeye, magik, yondu, hulk.

The first couple of paries occasionally just don't work for me on regular attacks they just shrugged it off and nod icon, yet ai can do them in succession which sucks.

Been noticing that a lot of things aren't really working properly lately even for the ai, the game play and stability just keeps getting worse.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you see the parry text pop up the move was successful but something prevented the stun, There are countless reasons why.