Options

Looking for new alliance G2 or above

Just reached Paragon.

Been loyal to an alliance for several months progressing from S3 to G3. Alliance is losing progression momentum and I'm looking for a new challenge.

Active daily, enjoying post game challenges but always put alliance events first. Confident in running AQ maps 5&6. Current war season stats are 111 kills and 2 deaths. Consistent BG season point scores of 250k+.
I have discord and am willing to download Line app if that's what your alliance uses.

Message me in game if interested: t3ff0x~1

Comments

• Options
    Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    He chief, I’m trying to message you in the game but they aren’t going. Closed the game and still the same. Will see how long it goes.
  • Options
    JtanadiJtanadi Posts: 20
    Hey mate, we're whatever you're looking for G2 AW and 655x5 AQ
    We used LINE, if you're interested - msg me in LINE.
    LINE id; johantanadi
  • Options
    kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
    If your still looking message me in game. Low stress gold 2 alliance that ranks on top 250 for aq with decent bg participation getting us in that 11-20 percent window. We can find a place for you in our map 6 or 7 group.
  • Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    We would be glad to have you. We are a newly formed alliance that runs 555x5 in AQ and top 100 in S1 already. We are estimating G2 next season. Average prestige: 12.2k
    Average hero rating: 1.5m
    4k glory weekly
    We use Discord for communication. Contact me at IW_Null#5825.
    Please let me know if you are interested.
  • Options
    t3ff0x_1t3ff0x_1 Posts: 2
    Thanks all for the interest and friendly approaches for further info etc.

I have now accepted an offer to join an alliance and am no longer available to join any other.