**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW step undo doesent work anymore ?

New bug of this feature or did i missed the removal or something else ?

(No Interactions with Defender happened e.g. a spent WhiteMags ability)

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Today was the first time I wanted to use it.
    And there it goes again. This game dude...lol.
  • MiikeyMouseMiikeyMouse Posts: 21
    Had the same problem.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 209 ★★
    Same issue
  • When was the last you have been able to use it ?
    And was it under same conditions ?

Wonder if following scenario could be issue (don’t recall if this is supposed to work, or if this had changed recently or not),
    Did you maybe this time stop mid-way along a path because ran out of energy. Then come back later (yellow undo spot initially still there), but instead travel thru to the rest of the parallel segment (to joint node). Still no opponents, but just want to cover 2 empty paths in a less populated off-season war.
    And so after continuing with rest of the partial segment, then want to use UNDO to go back to previous joint node ?

I’ve always wondered if that counts, because you are technically moving along that segment twice (halfway running out of energy, then rest of way later when have more energy to use).

Does that count as being able to UNDO or not ??

——
    Anyways, as for “whole segment” at one time UNDO's, I had most recently done that a week ago (last war of season), and it was OK then.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★

When was the last you have been able to use it ?
    And was it under same conditions ?

Wonder if following scenario could be issue (don’t recall if this is supposed to work, or if this had changed recently or not),
    Did you maybe this time stop mid-way along a path because ran out of energy. Then come back later (yellow undo spot initially still there), but instead travel thru to the rest of the parallel segment (to joint node). Still no opponents, but just want to cover 2 empty paths in a less populated off-season war.
    And so after continuing with rest of the partial segment, then want to use UNDO to go back to previous joint node ?

I’ve always wondered if that counts, because you are technically moving along that segment twice (halfway running out of energy, then rest of way later when have more energy to use).

Does that count as being able to UNDO or not ??

——
    Anyways, as for “whole segment” at one time UNDO's, I had most recently done that a week ago (last war of season), and it was OK then.

On a baby account, I've been able to exhaust energy mid path, come back later and use energy past where the paths come back together, and still undo to where they split to take the other side. Doing the same when there's a defender on the node has worked no problem as well.

However, the ally that account is in only does war on season, so I don't know if anything has changed since the season ended.
  • KapKamot3KapKamot3 Posts: 23
    Yup same here
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    Am I an idiot for even asking what that is? I can't comprehend what you're referring to.
  • Am I an idiot for even asking what that is? I can't comprehend what you're referring to.

@Usagicassidy , Maybe this was added while you were taking break from game a while back, and missed seeing new highlighted spots on maps.

—Explanation of feature—
    UNDO option (prior node highlight) in AQ/AW.

If you accidentally take wrong path (and haven’t actually fought or such on that mistaken path yet), the prior decision (branch) node will be highlighted in Yellow (like the forward node is in Green), and you can press it to go back to that last decision node and take a different path instead.

Only once each per AQ day and AW war.

Energy originally used on wrong path still is treated as used (explore of that path still counts as explored), you don’t get energy back.

Added benefit in that you can use it to “give” someone else energy on their path one time on a quest, before starting your own path.
    Or for doubling up (exploring) 2 different path segments in AW on somewhat empty maps like in off-season low-participation wars.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,047 ★★★★

Am I an idiot for even asking what that is? I can't comprehend what you're referring to.

@Usagicassidy , Maybe this was added while you were taking break from game a while back, and missed seeing new highlighted spots on maps.
    Thanks for the explanation! This was definitely added while I wasn't playing the game. This sounds awesome - so I'm guessing it's not working as intended? lol