**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First BG champ Auto-Selected

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
For the third time in a day, I’ve found the game has auto-selected my opening champ in the BG draft. This is only happening when I get to pick a single champ—but I’m not even able to unselect. The champ appears and is locked in and the opponent is on his/her selections.

What’s going on here? What’s the time table to correct bugs that affect the very ability of players to pick their champs?

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Why are you guys still play BG, man the bugs you can read here every day is crazy 😆

They maneuver themselves into a corner with BG and can’t get out - this is my take away.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 215 ★★★
    For me anyway, the autopicking a first champ only seems to happen when I click the screen again after the bans are locked in.

Seems to me like the lockin first champ button is enabled, before it should be while the banning animations are playing. Just my experience, stopped happening when I made sure I didn't tap the screen more than once to ban.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/JRDf98EBHeQ

From two months ago, posted in another thread back then but was ignored , of course.