**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6 Star wolverine?!?!

Like the title says 6 star wolverine shows up as an available champion in the champion section under 6 stars

Comments

• Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 418 ★★
    edited March 2023

6* Wolverine should be the next featured arena champion
  • Options
    STShortySTShorty Posts: 102
    I don’t follow arena announcements anymore as I find it a waste of time. I just noticed that this morning I looked to see what champions I was missing for mutants seeing how the paragon deal was live and I was only missing 2 and then this evening I was missing 3.
  • Options
    Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 140
    This is another sign, to me anyway, that 7 stars are coming as playable rarities next month (aka 7 star crystals). 8.2 drops, we just had a paragon daily special added to the unit store with mythic nexus, other changes in game… writing is on the walls summoners!

-S!lverFox
  • Options
    Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Posts: 38

And it's a shame, I would have spent money to try and get him. They should have announced the Apothecary after his arena to have gotten more money out of me.

Probably cause 8.2 is coming out.
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 345 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit any truth to this rumor (noticed that an Arena announcement in the forums may be slightly delayed)
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 364 ★★★
    We should have already had the arena announcement. Delayed for a reason. Early access bundle out tomorrow. Arena the day after
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Fingers crossed!!
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,351 ★★★★★
    For nearly everyone, 6 star Wolverine coming to the Featured Arena is basically not releasing him at all. I'll be interested once it's confirmed that he's been added to the basic pool or the next 6 star Featured crystal.