Options

(S-Law) War First! T1 P1 AW + Top 300 Map 6 w/ Epic Mods AQ LF Members!

What’s up all. S-Law is looking for players to join us. In AQ, we run Map 6 AQ with epic mods. In AW, we are T1 P1 with the goal of pushing higher. Always boosting and healing aiming for deathless. Message me on line @Kingandwolf if interested. Minimum 16k prestige and at least t2 experience please!

Comments

• Options
    mohamoha Posts: 40
    Daaannii said:

T1 p1 , riiight . For those interested ask them how many wars (after 3rd war last season) they had in tier 1 . With an average of 18 death per war . Don’t believe me ? check last 8 wars from last season

Who cares lol
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Daaannii said:

T1 p1 , riiight . For those interested ask them how many wars (after 3rd war last season) they had in tier 1 . With an average of 18 death per war . Don’t believe me ? check last 8 wars from last season

Don’t be negative. Maybe they are rebuilding and looking to get back up there.
  • Options
    superjoe12888superjoe12888 Posts: 22
    Daaannii said:

For those interested hes just bitter because we kicked him yesterday and he's upset. Just like your previous alliance before us messaged us about you we should have listened. And for anyone looking to recruit this scrub here's what you get when u pick up this incredible player. You better thank your stars if he even shows up 1 day out of 5 for aq. He takes fights in war he's not supposed to and died how many times becauseof it or just cause he sucks, and has proudly stated " I can't play war this season without herc available"...... then in an offseason war where they didn't ban herc, instead of bringing different champs to practice in offseason.....he brings herc..... I mean....what do u do with useless guy like that that isn't even trying to learn? And yeah we did drop to plat 2 after 3 wars. But do the math.... we were top 30 alliances in plat 1 the previous season, then you came here with 2 other scrubs and we dropped real quick. I could be an immature sloth like you and post your in game name here for everyone to see, but I won't. Be happy about that and go on with your mcoc life and try to change what makes you so bad.....everything