Kabam Failed Big Time

DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 590 ★★★
Waited months for TFF comp. It of course came 3 weeks late! I finally see it in mail, my smile of joy and excitement was gone instantaneously once I saw the first three items of comp. Once again Kabam failed big time. I wish I was still waiting for the comp :( I’m a paragon player with a 1.8mil acc but my TFF acc is older than my MCoC acc. Why do I deserve a five nexus and 4 star crystals? Don’t know what I was expecting but you should of gave those who were higher progression in MCoC a massive opening today to celebrate the time spent in TFF. Instead you shafted us....then same day revive farming is demolished :( MCoC is dead in my heart I hope others see the destruction kabam has produced. Been playing TFF with my brother since we were kids and we walk away with garbage!

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
    TFF comp is based on TFF progression not MCOC progression, or so I've heard.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 590 ★★★

TFF comp is based on TFF progression not MCOC progression, or so I've heard.

I’m greatly aware of that....that was where kabam messed up! Why did I balance both games then? Seems like a wasted a heck of a lot of time
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Member Posts: 72
    It isn't based on TFF progression or time commitment but "another factor" kabam doesn't want to talk about. Cuz of that I'm thinking it's based on selling user data and ads. So it might be how much profits your time in TFTF created through ad revenue and user data (how many times you used the ads for energy or free energon and user data sold to advertisers).
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I still haven’t seen mine, plus it was said this isn’t based on progression but 2 determining factors known to them
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,820 ★★★★★

It isn't based on TFF progression or time commitment but "another factor" kabam doesn't want to talk about. Cuz of that I'm thinking it's based on selling user data and ads. So it might be how much profits your time in TFTF created through ad revenue and user data (how many times you used the ads for energy or free energon and user data sold to advertisers).

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 590 ★★★

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Did you not read the update to revive farming? Lmao this guys guess is has good has mine and yours!
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    U do know they really don't owe u anything...
    Must be one of the few companies compensating for a terminated game on another game, and different franchise on top
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★★
    edited March 2023

Ah. That explains the delay then. Any idea why they went based on this sort of criteria over progression?
  • Circlephobia60Circlephobia60 Member Posts: 6
    I did not even get the compensation. Tried to restart the game and uninstalled and reinstalled too, nothing seems to work. So, yes they have Failed Us Big Time.