**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Dual crystals

I really hate the rng of this game. I popped three 6* cosmic/tech dual crystals in hopes to get Hulkling or IDoom and all three times rolled past Hulkling at the last second. All three ended up stopping at air Walker, punisher99 and green goblin. This game's crystal rng favors the crappy champs smh.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Punisher99 isn't a slouch
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    You'll need a bit more than a 3-crystal sample size for me to be convinced that it is not rng and it is some conspiracy against getting good champs.

This is coming from me, who opened DOZENS of skill/mutant crystals for a NF dupe before I finally got him...

... just after I'd used my skill AG on him.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    We have 6* star dual crystals now?? 👀
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    Punisher 2099 is quite nice, especially if you take advantage of the Loyal Minister synergy. His Heavy Attack has good travel and can be useful too.

Green Goblin could be an annoying defender in some content and might get a buff or some synergy support in the future.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★

We have 6* star dual crystals now?? 👀

Have for months lol
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Hahaha.. serves you right for taking a shot cut.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    Just chill 😂....
    I have been opening 6* Cosmic tech crystals for ages ..... probably well over a 100 of them...
    No Hercules yet...
    It's just RNG
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I think it is already time to make them for 10k aswell
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    FlipBoy said:

I really hate the rng of this game. I popped three 6* cosmic/tech dual crystals in hopes to get Hulkling or IDoom and all three times rolled past Hulkling at the last second. All three ended up stopping at air Walker, punisher99 and green goblin. This game's crystal rng favors the crappy champs smh.

Well i tried too ,bcz i don't have any cosmic decent champ, ikaris and ronan only,
    I got 4 tech 🌚🌚 already powered in tech and mystic, still got Red skull , punisher99, vision Ultron, and now idoom
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I never opened 6* dual class crystal. Better to go for basics. Even if it's dupe then you get 7* shards.
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

Just chill 😂....
    I have been opening 6* Cosmic tech crystals for ages ..... probably well over a 100 of them...
    No Hercules yet...
    It's just RNG

86 Tech/Cosmic crystals, 2 Abyss nexus crystals and 2 tech nexus crsytals and still no Nimrod for me 😆 I'm not crying.
  • Options
    Old_Man_LimnosOld_Man_Limnos Posts: 60
    Y
    FlipBoy said:

You only opened 3 crystals and didn’t get what you wanted 🤣 I’ve opened countless trying to dupe my Nimrod. We all know how Kabam works. I had to take my Guardian to r4 to dupe my Nimrod, so I did that and pulled Nimrod my next opening. I often have better luck when I clear out class resources for champs I want. This means you’ve gotta save up again to build them, so it keep you in the game, but I often get what I want. There’s slim chances Kabam will award you Hulkling when you’ve got a cosmic AG and a stash of cosmic rank up resources. Game seldom works like that.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Who tf still spins crystals these days :wink: