**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AI Heavy Reaction Time

avs7733avs7733 Posts: 52
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
The last couple months it seems AI is able to react much faster after throwing a heavy attack. How many times I’ve been baiting a heavy dodged it and punished and they either are able to get their block up or worse throw a special attack. I’m not sure why this change was made to the AI but whether myself or the opponent throws a heavy we should be locked in to the animation since it’s a higher damage, higher risk ability.

Comments

• Options
    avs7733avs7733 Posts: 52
    Over the years and updates it’s always felt like parry timing is something you have to adjust to every month, but never anything like this where you can’t punish anything.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    For me, it's heavy, punish, parry. As soon as they throw the heavy, dash back then punish like I've done a thousand times but here of late, I've been parried whenever I punish a heavy.
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 63
    Yeah I've got clipped when trying to punish a heavy as well as of late... Either I get her with a special or intercepted... It's crazy
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 761 ★★★
    But kabam has stated multiple times they never adjust the AI or timing mechanics. It surely must be a device specific issue. Have you tried filling out a bug report?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,862 ★★★★★

But kabam has stated multiple times they never adjust the AI or timing mechanics. It surely must be a device specific issue. Have you tried filling out a bug report?

Nop, the AI changes. Either that or a "bug" that happens with everyone, but doubt it's a bug