**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Red Deadpool?

Is Red Deadpool available as a 6*? Or is this supposed to be Deadpool X-force? I bought 4 of the cav crystals but didn’t see either version pop up.

Comments

• WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 52
    edited March 2023
    Well… if he’s not in there as 6* it wouldn’t be anything new, they did this in February with 6* Wolverine and “The Defenders” on this board blamed people for buying it even though there was no disclaimer that he wasn’t in the crystal.
    That said, 5* red deadpool is 100% in there so can assume based on current description the 6* is too

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    He’s available as a 6* yes, but I’m not sure if he’s in that crystal or not. I have mine R2, so I can definitely confirm the availability
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Someone post a picture. Until I see a photo, I’m gonna think it’s a description/disclaimer error
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

I would have gone with DP, just cause he s more rare.. wolvie is prob joining the crystal pool soon

Spring cleaning is near.
    He might be available in offers there as last year 😉
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Anyone have video or pictures of red pool's energy regeneration with max sig and max energy???