Options

You know that moment when....

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,009 ★★★★
You say to your alliance mates "I'm gonna let you guys pick my next r4", and only one person replies, but you have to be a man of your word....

Here's to hoping there's a buff in the future.

Comments

• Options

At least you didn’t say “who should be my next sig 200?”

Thank God that wasn't the comment. But I have no doubt the next time he's in a 6* featured, he'll be my best friend.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Respect in keeping your word; this is great! I do enjoy seeing rank ups like this.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I respect your commitment. Hope he gets respectful buff
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    mgj0630 said:

You say to your alliance mates "I'm gonna let you guys pick my next r4", and only one person replies, but you have to be a man of your word....

Here's to hoping there's a buff in the future.

wicked. lol
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 571 ★★★
    That’s takes some spheres of steel.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Perfection
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,727 ★★★★★
    I hope he gets a buff of magneto level broken just to reward your willingness to stick by your word, even at great personal cost.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    @mgj0630
    Any gameplay video?
    Also as for your hopes on the buff, better hope that r4 mats will become easier obtainable, so these resources used to rank him up , soon won’t matter that much 😉
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    😐🤨🤢
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    Good to see that you are a man of your word. He's got lots of furies and regen on SP2. Too bad it takes about an hour to finish off a defender. Still good on you for doing it.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

@mgj0630
    Any gameplay video?
    Also as for your hopes on the buff, better hope that r4 mats will become easier obtainable, so these resources used to rank him up , soon won’t matter that much 😉

No, I don't think my phone has enough storage for the length of video required to show any difficult content. He still hits like a noodle.

I honestly have a sneaking suspicion he'll get a few kills in war though. The ability to shrug debuffs so fast can easily be forgotten cause no one places a Groot.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 499 ★★★
    It’s good you kept your word.

Here’s to a buff in the near future