Options

what would make the sigil more relevant

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 770 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
To me: further expanding the inventory, and more offers that don't suck for r3 and r4 resources, and an alternative way to get a few more revives (e.g. trade in 20 l1 health potions for a l1 revive x 2 per week)

While I probably wouldn't get it, I would actually like to see a "premium sigil", say for $30/month, with some bigger benefits (e.g. unlimited inventory on most items, a gold multiplier similar to "gold week" used to have), have all energy costs go down 1 per tile (so things that cost 1 would cost 0, things that cost 3 would cost 2, etc.), and more trade up offers. Obviously the price would have to jive with the benefit, so maybe it would be more, maybe less depending on the exact details.

Nothing game breaking, but some "real QOL stuff".

Anyway... what benefits would you like to see come out of the sigil to make it more relevant in 2023?

Comments

• Options
    premium sigil? Bruh.....
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Sigil needs to bump up everything for the users that buys it. High price for barely nothing 10-11Eur?. I always compare premium features to Tibias premium where you can see the difference for paying this feature (It's a f2p game with premium offer, and it's cheaper then sigil). What MCOC has to offer for sigil is actually a joke for the money. I'll just link pros with paying for a real service https://www.tibia.com/abouttibia/?subtopic=premiumfeatures If you want to invest money for subscription like feature better to invest in in a game that give a lot for your hard earned money. Worth adding yes it is two totally different games, but it's still a paying feature which you need to get worth for your money.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★
    7* herc
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    A company that take care of their customers maybe?