**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 8.2 difficulty and rewards

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
What y'all think about the 8.2 release date?And did anyone know about the rewards?And who is going to be final boss?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    All we know is that it's coming mind April ish. We won't get more info until right before.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    The final boss will be a corrupted hulk
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    The final boss is Bahamet
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

Dshu said:

Arriving the day after all the farmed revives expire from your stash

If you need that many revives for Act 8, you're probably nowhere near ready for it.
    in all fairness, a lot of people who breezed through 8.1 are in for a huge shock of the difficulty increase in 8.2. The nodes are more punishing and a lot of the weapon paths are designed to make it difficult to utilize the disarm.

I found it quite enjoyable though in the beta and I really appreciate the increase in difficulty since 8.1 was a cakewalk for my roster.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    I didn't notice any substantial difference in 8.1 and 8.2 betas.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Most opinions I’ve seen disagreed with you. I felt like 8.1 was substantially easier than 7.3 or 7.4. How others would’ve compared 8.2 to those, I can’t say.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

I agree. 8.2 beta had a few nodes that were sub-optimal and one boss that was difficult to play around. But the rest was fine.