**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sector 6 Zone 25 push advice

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
edited April 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Good evening. I was wondering what is the best strategy to push for the legend title and as far as I see Herc is the best option. Now after I activate prefights of Odin and Galan what champions should I bring instead of them to help me reach zone 25? Is there anything else I should do to help me reach the Legend title? I would appreciate your advice people. Thank in advance.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    That sinergies are really good for him, You must rotate depending of enemies and nodes, Torch is a good option, Thing is the Best partner for Hércules for special cases, but You need him x200
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 216 ★★★
    I finished it the other day, I swapped one of them for Heimdall. Then the other slot was quite flexible with, swapping in when the node or champ would hard counter hercules. Used torch at some points, used apocalypse for a few zones.

Saved up the 4 weeks worth of revives and potions from the danger store for it and still needed to use 800 units for the last few zones. So I'd make sure you have some spare
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Don’t time out, or lose connection. You’ll lose your pre-fights.
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★

Don’t time out, or lose connection. You’ll lose your pre-fights.

I didn't know that. So I have to reach zone 25 in one go?
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    You can close the app when you’re not in a fight and you’ll still have them, just if you’re in a fight and the app bugs out, then you’ll lose them. Lost prefights twice at zone 19+ and it ruined my run, and the month worth of buying the revives and health.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    You have plenty videos on YouTube that show multiple was to do it with either Herc or Angela and some have used other champs. You gotta watch a few and figure out with the champs you have what will work. The hacks are a key element and read the nodes well before picking paths.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    I took with no suicide Hercules synergy odin and after heimdall but unfortunately I had a terminal impossible to do so I'm stuck room 22 I spent 2000u for not having the title legend I'm disgusted :/

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I brought Capiw and OG Thor in as synergies but synergies don’t matter as much as the permanent hack selection imo. Try to target the armor break, and power drain hacks the most. Those are basically needed, and make sure you have a relic for the bonuses
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Not just Herc, but a sig200 Thing
    I used Thing to solo fights that even Herc wouldn't have been able to handle
    Though u'll need Draining Degen hack
    Apply relics on all ur champs that u will use
    Never swap Herc or Thing

My team was Herc, Thing & Heimdal after about 10 rooms
    Before that it was just ramping up Herc with Odin & Galan
  • Options
    Focus on herc and bring whoever, Only when they are needed. Most common will be thing, but with the right hacks, and rng, herc can do nearly every thing
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    If using herc, what was your mastery setup? I’m assuming suicides, but what else?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Herc seems to be the answer. I saw a great walkthrough on YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/spzITb1fdaM
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★

I took with no suicide Hercules synergy odin and after heimdall but unfortunately I had a terminal impossible to do so I'm stuck room 22 I spent 2000u for not having the title legend I'm disgusted :/

I absolutely hate that particle accelerator node....
    Like who in their right mind though giving 85% chance to glance attacks is a cool node 💀
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

Like who in their right mind though giving 85% chance to glance attacks is a cool node 💀
    well . Thing should be a solid option here . It is just going to be a very long and boring one , as with glancing bullsheet and never back down + lazarus , it also has to be a one shot , otherwise , bytch kept healing back again and again
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    2000u to be stuck in room 22 frankly, what did I do to deserve this? ???? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Jack2634 said:

well . Thing should be a solid option here . It is just going to be a very long and boring one , as with glancing bullsheet and never back down + lazarus , it also has to be a one shot , otherwise , bytch kept healing back again and again
    Void should work. Just have to slow play it until you get some petrifys up.