• Options
    Grappigeguy123Grappigeguy123 Posts: 32
    Im gonna do it 10000 times wish me luck
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    A cramp
  • Options
    Dex_ParringtonDex_Parrington Posts: 15
    Let’s not forget- for all the OCD summoners here like me, this also brings a never-leaving crystal inventory notification! I was today years old when I realized how much I clear out my crystal cache each day hahaha. I’m ok knowing that hopefully I can clear the crystal when the event is over. It’s a good thing no one else thought at for a split second- that there was a class gem 6* aw crystal in the inbox 😅. I do like the design of it though! Looks like a venom - symbiote swirling around the crystal when it’s spinning!
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,732 ★★★
    April Fools!!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    there’s a tiny tiny chance at a title called pride and accomplishment
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★

Let’s not forget- for all the OCD summoners here like me, this also brings a never-leaving crystal inventory notification! I was today years old when I realized how much I clear out my crystal cache each day hahaha. I’m ok knowing that hopefully I can clear the crystal when the event is over. It’s a good thing no one else thought at for a split second- that there was a class gem 6* aw crystal in the inbox 😅. I do like the design of it though! Looks like a venom - symbiote swirling around the crystal when it’s spinning!

You can trade the crystal in for a title at the store and it will get rid of the crystal in-game notification
  • Options

Well I guess it's an April fools
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 315 ★★
    If you open it 7.32 billion times you get an 8-star titanium-pool. Trust me, my uncle works for Nintendo.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 804 ★★★

i got galactus relic, one stomp all die
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,731 Guardian

Unless it whiffs the opponent 🤣
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★

Hey i want its location too please