I am a LEGEND ! Without a 6* Hercules !!

Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Member Posts: 256 ★★
Hello Everyone !

The Aim of this post is to just share my experience of becoming a LEGEND ( Through Danger room ).

So, I am now a LEGEND. ( I know the title lost it's original value due to some exploiters ).

But more Importantly.....I will get a few things cleared out first.
1. I don't have a 6* Hercules ( opened like 100 dual class crystals and every nexus selector I have ever gotten in game was cosmic...but no luck yet ).
2. I don't have a 6* or 5* thing at a high rank.
3. I don't have the Self-bleed and self-poison masteries....only unlocked will power r3.

So, this was my 2nd attempt....1st one was a trial run and reached zone 13 without using revives.
My second run team
1. 5* R5 Sig 200 Hercules
2. Heimdal
3. Left open to counter some annoying nodes and defenders ( mostly was Mystic Doom, Doc Ock or OG Thor for Herc synergy )

I do believe this is the first run with a 5* Hercules without suicides ( I might be completely wrong ).

I am not bragging but what I wanted to say is I got extremely and ridiculously lucky to get all the desired hacks in the first few zones and kept on getting good hacks like Buff Cornucopia, Perpetual Offense, Toxic Avalanche, some other small hacks that boosted attack, combat power rate and stun duration while unblockable ( which I was over 80% of my run ).

I also got very lucky with the bosses and I only faced 2 bosses who would have been a road block....
That's where Doc Ock came to rescue with the draining degeneration hack ( Yes ! Herc can't do all the fights ).

Overall I ended using the free revives we got from danger store and spent 200 units on extra revives for Doc Ock.

I am glad that I took the leap and did the run with a 5* Hercules which not only gave me the LEGEND title but also the 6* awakening gem ( ironically I got cosmic .... saving that for 6* Herc ), a bunch of sig stones and a lot of R4 mats.

If you are still hanging around reading my boring post.....Thank You for your time.

( Herc and Doc Ock were decimating like 1.6 million health in 12 - 14 seconds with all those node combinations ).

Comments

• FrankWhiteFrankWhite Member Posts: 181 ★★

The title is a joke now with all the cheaters getting it for nothing

Sad but true

But congrats Batman, good Job 🤝🏽
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

The title is a joke now with all the cheaters getting it for nothing

The title has been a joke since it became low EQ speed runs.
  • HollowAizenHollowAizen Member Posts: 37
    Congrats on getting the title, don't listen to anyone about the quality of it, you want it, you got it. I'm stoked I got mine from this event since I refuse to bend to get suicides just to have a chance at the monthly speedruns.
  • mohamoha Member Posts: 40
    Nice mod lol
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Member Posts: 256 ★★
    moha said:

Nice mod lol

I guessed people would think it's a mod...
    That's the reason I posted pics of the damage done.
    edited April 2023
    I get why people have disagreed to this post....they Think I modded or cheated to get this...
    But as I said....I got extremely lucky with the nodes and danger room hacks.
    I don't care if you think I cheated....but I know I didn't cheat and Kabam knows it too.

And I am way too familiar with incursions as I regularly do Normal Incursions every month and get to like Zone 18- 20 constantly.
    So this was slightly easier.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Good for you man, I hit a roadblock at sector 17 where my champs shouldn't have buffs but I didn't check the node and went for the boss fight. My herc couldn't pull it and I quit :neutral:
  • mohamoha Member Posts: 40

moha said:

Nice mod lol

Seriously two hits 1.4 m damage it feels like mod , i think you want to convince kabam that you dont mod lol
    edited April 2023
    moha said:

moha said:

Nice mod lol

Seriously two hits 1.4 m damage it feels like mod , i think you want to convince kabam that you dont mod lol
    I guess you don't know anything about Doc Ock....
    He applied 99 degen with the draining degeneration hack and the opponent had power from afar...
    Basically when opponent is power locked....if they tried to gain power....doc ock will apply degen.

Don't believe me ...watch videos on YouTube...

https://youtu.be/rqsYs-YzXAg
  • RyulawerRyulawer Member Posts: 3
    Doctor Oct nerf in 3 2 1..
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,325 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Ryulawer said:

He's far from the champion who needs it.
    Terra said:

Ryulawer said:

He's far from the champion who needs it.
    Yeah.....it was just an funny interaction that was beneficial to the player base in danger room.

Other constant power drainers like Infamous Ironman, Doctor Voodoo, Vulture also benefit from this but not as powerful as Doc Oct