Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which champion should be my 2nd R4?

AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 198 ★★
Hi! I have resources to rank a second R4 champion. I run suicides. I’m actually in 7.2.4 and my goal is keep on history mode and eventually become Paragon.

Yesterday I finished exploring act 6 and I also got Spot and Rintrah, both unawakaned, now at R1.

I think I shouldn’t consider cosmics (as I already have CGR) HT or Void as they are not suicide friendly.

Comments

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 157
    omega warlock monkey diablord all are very good if u run suicides
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    idoom imo.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,220 ★★★★★
    Diablo, omega and warlock. And I’m impressed that you explored act 6 instead of finishing 7 and 8.1.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 446 ★★★
    With Suicides: HM, Corvus, Diablord and Omega red
    My picks there would be Void and Domino
  • Options
    TragicTragic Posts: 16
    Warlock if that was my roster. He is so versatile and at r4 with suicides it’ll make up for the lack of damage
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 216
    Omega red, HM if u run suicides.
    However I’d have taken Idoom to r4
  • Options

Diablo, omega and warlock. And I’m impressed that you explored act 6 instead of finishing 7 and 8.1.

Cause I quit the game a couple of years ago and I already had act 6 half explored, so once I came back and i could make myself TB I decided to finish the hard stuff first and see if I could get an awakening gem (which I used on Idoom). I was praying for mystic for diablo, but wasn't lucky. The worst part for me was exploring act 6.2.5 and I had that done at that time.

Now I see act 7 is far easier, and specially, more fun than act 6 by a lot.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,121 ★★★★
    Suicides 24/7 user here. I have all of yours at R3 or R4, except for venom and bwdo.

In act 7 and 8, I used diablo a LOT, first 5/65 then 6* awakened and at sig 200. But I also used herc, CGR, corvus, bishop, warlock, iabom and torch a lot too.

If you run AQ and war as well, another healing battery option is always good, so I'd go with omega if you can't awaken diablo.

Although do you have a 5* or 6* sabertooth to go with him? With the more defensive ai that is everywhere now, he needs it a lot.

Also, idoom is a decent option if he's high sig, so that you can rely on his healing to recover from recoil on the lanes. Suicides really helps him hit harder.

(You also need someone with concussion for the annoying rhino boss somewhere in act 7, can't recall where, but cable and apoc saved my bacon there)
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,140 ★★★
    just curious, are you F2P?
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    HSS75 said:

just curious, are you F2P?

Strictly, no. I pay sigil and the 5.99€ units bundle a month that gives you 20 units a day. But I’m not a whale and I play a lot of arenas.

Is there something rare in my account?
  • Options
    ReedRichards423ReedRichards423 Posts: 79
    If Galan is R3, then Galan is your #1 pick in my opinion, but others would be Domino, Human Torch, and Bishop.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 482 ★★★
    WAIT. Just like you, I have Cgr ar my first R4.

Next would be someone like Nimrod, Doom, KingPin who's top of the class.