UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Game down? [Merged Threads]

14567810»

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I ran tests on my connections and I’m runbing at over 100mbs and all my other apps work just fine. The contest is the only thing down
  • I get really tired of them telling me I'm the problem. **** all the way
  • How long this maintenance is going to be
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    At this point they should just shut it down for the regular maintenance. Set timer for 30mins and make the next labs have 2 entry's instead of 1. Get the problem fixed for sure instead of bringing it up for an hour before regular maintenance.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Given this wasn't scheduled, who knows... could be an hour, could be half a day.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 882 ★★★
    4jg3meh7t0zp.jpg
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 718 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Has anyone called PETA on the number of deaths of hamsters at Kabam's HQ?