**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Torch constantly applying incinerates on Defense

Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
Has any one noticed torch applying incinerate as a defender when he doesn't have any smolders (I think that's what they're called) up? I tried searching and didn't see anyone else reporting this bug. Happened in arena (doubt he's a defender many other places)

Comments

• Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Bendy said:

He has a chance to apply when struck even without smoulders

I mean this was literally every hit and it only raises 10% for each smolder or incinerate on either champ. Will record it next time to check. Maybe it was just a couple terrible rng fights.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    What node and who was your attacker?
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 299 ★★
    Got to love that RNG. Reminds me of Magik's limbo proccing constantly despite the low chance. Hurts more in AW with the higher attack values. Always tell myself "it's the game's way of saying you should have used an incinerate immune champ".
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★

Torch can only inflict incinerates if he has smoulders or if u already have been inflicted with an incinerate. Idk why are people saying u have a 10% chance of being incinerated if striking torch

I always thought it was a chance well u are right interesting though it is after getting incinerated
  • LickyLicky Posts: 303 ★★
    If struck by an energy attack, he gives you an incinerate
    Licky said:

It was weapon x in arena. I'm aware about energy attacks proc-ing smolders, but weapon x is physical attacks from all I can tell.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Did you block his specials? That gives him smoulders
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★

Smokely7 said:

Licky said:

It was weapon x in arena. I'm aware about energy attacks proc-ing smolders, but weapon x is physical attacks from all I can tell.

Perhaps this is your issue? Synergies are activated for defenders in arena.
    Damn, that's one spoiler-heavy synergy.

Smokely7 said:

Licky said:

Perhaps this is your issue? Synergies are activated for defenders in arena.
    Wow missed that synergy. That was probably it