**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Apothecary opinon

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
It's been more than 5to 6years I have been playing contest...there were so many games in the playstore still this game remain close to my heart...but recently specially from beginning of 2023 this game is going far away from free to play gamers...more over irresponsible reply and taking away of post and comments are far greater from previous years..so I want kabam to know how people think of them..help this poll by sharing ur veiw..do u like apothecary..pls comment how level 1 potion help end game players

Apothecary opinon 65 votes

Yes
7%
PseudouberPikoluJollyHawkAzenstarThe_losttier 5 votes
No
92%
DanielRandSIlverProfessorCropDusterpikaDarth_StewieSyndicatedp01arisangelocrtzPrimeSaviour_27YourmommasboyAleordoctorbMrwarren96Cranky_TrumpRiasGremorySCP1504ThaDevil_Sham_DylanphileSuros_moon 60 votes

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Yes
    Apothecary is nice but then again I wasn't a pot farmer so it great to have that option now. Just never felt I had need to farm and glad. that sounds boring as hell. lvl 1 potions are OK. they get you back on your feet and then you need to use a health pot if you need more. No mater what rarity or rank your champs is 20% is 20%. I mean of course lvl 2 are better. I don't think there is any denying that.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 821 ★★★
    No
    well , i have fully explored all contents in the game , and 8.2 most likely won't cost me too many revives , so idc about this .... but i just feel bad for players who are trying their best to do the end game contents
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    No
    It's not good.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Seatin Just recently showed with His FTP adventures how paytowin this Game is.

Oh wait...
  • Options
    YourmommasboyYourmommasboy Posts: 4
    No
    How do you nerf Herc without touching him? Take away lvl 1 revives. This game has become such a cash grab. Even in the statement they gave they stated players should be paying units for these and not being able to get them for free.