**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

**ISSUES WITH BATTLEGROUNDS**

Issues with Battlegrounds, i have played and won 4 BATTLEGROUNDS in a row yet the game loses with my life showing as KO and the opponents with 100% I'm loosing my ranking, Elders Mark, points & rewards because of this,

Comments

• Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    This is just sad Kabam
  • Options
    ConqretesolidConqretesolid Posts: 1
    This happens to me all the time too. I haven't even been able to make it out of bronze. The issue i just had though was i started a match, won, it told me victory but showed me the pervious matches stats. I backed out to see my medals and they it was still on 1 (should've been 2). Thought that was weird so i went to the home screen. Went back and it told me I lost the battle and took my medal. When i looked at the history it showed we never fought but the other person went up to 2 medals....
  • Options
    TristanTristan Posts: 21
    It happened to me too, I didn’t fight then after loading screen I lost

• Options
    CapscoobCapscoob Posts: 6

• Options
    dikong28dikong28 Posts: 4

• Options
    dikong28dikong28 Posts: 4

• Options
    HeDoTrOrAHeDoTrOrA Posts: 1
    Ребята разработчики разберитесь с проблемой. Не возможно играть в поля битвы
  • Options
    JaggiJaggi Posts: 14
    I m facein same issue after I finish fight , it shows I ko nd opponent is at 100 percent health . I thaught maybe I m using old device that's y m facin this so I upgraded to One plus 11 with 16 gb ram still facin same issue. I contacted kabam 3 months ago about this they never helped at all there bot sent same response that ticket has been raised , team is working nd ticket will get expire in 3 days with no communication at all .
  • Options

• Options
    SUPERBUXSUPERBUX Posts: 9
    Yup that's what I'm getting now all off my last fights are ending in KO when I've clearly been winning its a joke!
  • Options
    KABAM GET ON THIS NOW PLEASE
  • Options

• Options
    I have lost my ranking all the way down to silver because of this
  • Options
    Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94

Welcome to the club "connection lost" while about to win. Seem like a hack to me happened too many times.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,137 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Same
  • Options
    Bro this is happening in even in gladiators circuit how are we supposed to progress
  • Options

• Options
    SUPERBUX said:

This is really bad loss streak just because of kabam ignorance tons of energy refills are getting waisted along with our time
  • Options
    Rusak969Rusak969 Posts: 3

• Options
    DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    Bro what happened to your units
  • Options
    Account got hacked and some douce decided to gift themselves items and crystals, when i reported it google gave me a refund and kabam gave me "minus units" even though they know and have prrof of it, they just want me to spen money to release the items I had refunded
  • Options
    JhonWick1_0JhonWick1_0 Posts: 3
    Bugs in battlegrounds
  • Options
    JhonWick1_0JhonWick1_0 Posts: 3
    edited April 2023

a lot of bug in battlegrounds
  • Options
    Drex817Drex817 Posts: 8
    I won first round, 2nd or 3rd round didn't fully prompt. The last lost the match.
  • Options
    Drex817Drex817 Posts: 8

• Options
    @KABAM...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO REIMBURSE US FOR YOUR BATTLEGROUNDS MESS UP?... BECAUSE OF THIS THE REWARDS WERE ****!
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 63
    SUPERBUX said:

Issues with Battlegrounds, i have played and won 4 BATTLEGROUNDS in a row yet the game loses with my life showing as KO and the opponents with 100% I'm loosing my ranking, Elders Mark, points & rewards because of this,

Dude,they don't care