**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister side quest bug?

Hey I completed the threat level 5 quest twice yesterday just after it dropped and I didn’t get a chest either time :/ I did the havoc path first got 2500 6* shards then I did the wasp path 2nd and got 5k of the green shards but no chest either time. Neither path shows completed. Just wanted to report it.

Comments

• Options
    LoerkeLoerke Posts: 13
    Had the same experience. Ran it once (Havok path) and no safe. Previewed it now and no safe present yet.
  • Options
    Fred1Fred1 Posts: 37
    Yes, I ll contact ingame support, perhaps they can do something
  • Options
    I had box and I have the code and when I went to insert the code my game froze and I had to close the app. I have tried reopening the app many times but now I do not have a Sinister Vault.
  • Options
    GrandmabunzGrandmabunz Posts: 21
    I’ve done 4 paths now and haven’t gotten a single vault on any. I will not be doing this quest until it’s fixed I haven’t gotten a single safe kabam. Pls fix I can’t even play this quest this month. I got the initial one on the path itself but never get a vault to enter code into.
  • Options
    AskelladAskellad Posts: 6
    same with me in order to get vault you have to go threat level 4 and run havok path to obtain the vault if that helps. However doesnt change the fact that 2 keys wasted on threat lvl 5
  • Options
    GrandmabunzGrandmabunz Posts: 21
    Thank you for that! Had no idea I’ve only done threat level 5 so far and was scared to try to do anymore cause I wasted at least 2 keys. I will try the threat level 4 thank you friend
  • Options
    Jimmer33Jimmer33 Posts: 10
    I did all paths in Level 5, never got a safe.
  • Options
    RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29
    Jimmer33 said:

I did all paths in Level 5, never got a safe.

I also cleared all paths and no vault. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra what in that case? How to enter zone 2 ??
  • Options
    Had the same experience. I traveled all the roads and I did not receive the first chest, I already sent a ticket and I am waiting for a response from kaban
  • Options
    Leoguerreiro1Leoguerreiro1 Posts: 1
    edited April 2023
    Completei o evento secundário! Fiz a linha do havok no dia que lançou, porém só recebi os fragmentos de cristais 6*, Eu fiquei sem adquirir o cofre que deveria ter vindo junto com os fragmentos 6*. Oque eu faço agora pra avançar no evento secundário sem cofre,sem chave 🗝️? A kabam vai concertar esse impasse ou será que nós os prejudicados continuaremos prejudicados com isso?