**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AI Recovery

ØmegåØmegå Posts: 23
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Has Kabam addressed AI recovery at all? I’m getting parried in BGs and AW trying to punish specials that could always be punished. It’s getting quite absurd. Just got parried 3 times in a single BGs match. And before all the trolls say “get better” I’ve been playing this game since release. AI is clearly different.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    ØmegåØmegå Posts: 23

Be happy u got to play bg is so bugged is ridiculous that they even allow it to stay up its an absolute joke

BGs got really buggy for me since most recent update. Tons of freezing issues.
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Ømegå said:

Has Kabam addressed AI recovery at all? I’m getting parried in BGs and AW trying to punish specials that could always be punished. It’s getting quite absurd. Just got parried 3 times in a single BGs match. And before all the trolls say “get better” I’ve been playing this game since release. AI is clearly different.

They have not. I'm too scared to punish one hit heavies nowadays lmao.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,348 ★★★★★
    Ømegå said:

AI hasn't been changed since 1987. Kabam would definitely tell us if they messed with the timings and decisions for the various stuns, recoveries, and defender actions that make up the foundation of the game.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    We have addressed this here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/329945/why-is-it-so-hard-to-navigate-input-issues#latest

This says Input Issues, but it's the same for AI Issues. There have been no changes to the AI, but there are instances that are specific to certain interactions where there could be issues. That's why you need to report these bugs individually and with all of the information.
This discussion has been closed.