SQ didn’t give me the Vault another bug smh

MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Member Posts: 174 ★★
I did the SQ went did the path that was supposed to give the Vault and I got nothing but 6* shards now while everyone is on Zone 3 I’m in Zone 1 way behind on rewards you said it was on the same path for everyone

Comments

• BamaBama Member Posts: 10
    Same her I’ve run four paths now and no safe
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Member Posts: 174 ★★
    edited April 2023
    @Kabam Miike wasted 3 keys on this rubbish still nothing I want my keys back
  • ShoreteaShoretea Member Posts: 7
    I had the same issue, and it's funny cause nobody is talking about it except for a small few. It's actually just a great filter at this point. We're stuck in zone 1 and won't be able to get anything past that. My chest for havok path doesn't even exist for me anymore so I can't try to get the safe even if I wanted to.
  • Jdog2014Jdog2014 Member Posts: 1
    Yea the SQ didn’t give me a safe either
  • AskelladAskellad Member Posts: 6
    Same wasted 3 keys on same path thinking it was fixed today. Would we get compensation for this?
  • cjohnadcjohnad Member Posts: 2
    Yeah, I've done 3 paths and no vault to open
  • LoerkeLoerke Member Posts: 13
    Had the same experience. Ran it once (Havok path) and no safe. Previewed it now and no safe present yet.
  • Shoe_2Shoe_2 Member Posts: 16
    Bruh same **** just happend to me
  • Gravity1234Gravity1234 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2023
    I did the havoc path on difficulty 4 and got the safe. This safe gives a key which also opens the path on difficulty 5.
    This doesnt gives u the keys back, but it lets u open section 2
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 480 ★★★
    I completed the Havoc path and got the safe (vault). I used the code 3174 to eventually open it… I think! I didn’t get any kind of notification; what a terrible design that is.

How do I know zone 2 is unlocked without wasting a key?

I feel like a newbie 🙁
  • Gravity1234Gravity1234 Member Posts: 3
    If u hit preview, one of the previously locked paths should have turned from red to green i think