**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring Cleaning offers question

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
What resources would you like to see offered for your progression level?

Comments

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 802 ★★★★
    Noah said:

Lvl 1 revive and lvl 1 pots please.

Ha ha ha, Ikr. :D

Even if it is a R4 to R5 gem and Wolverine 6* it would still be a moot offer, not spending until thing improve with game stability and further review of the Apothecary plan. Neff consumables drop rate in lower content now, give Lv 1 potion, and will/maybe/might update Potion system in 5 to 6 months time, but maybe/most likely longer lol, got to love how Kabam treat their customers.
  • Options
    Noah said:

Lvl 1 revive and lvl 1 pots please.

Now you know you're asking too much 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

I'd like to see t6cc honestly along with r4 resources. I'd also like to see a r5 gem that I can use on Sersi or Nebula.

Sucks that if I formed my last mystic t6 I couldn't bring myself to use it until I see what the new mystics for the rest of this year look like(Praying for kushala and hope she's goods)
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    I would like to see some R4 resources, generic sigs and a generic 6* awakening gem, which I'm almost certain will be there seeing as there was one last year. I'm still building my R4 roster but R5 mats would be a nice addition.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,238 ★★★★★
    Rank 4 and 5 materials. 7-star shards.
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Has there been a start date mentioned? In previous years, it appears it has started late April.
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    Bocksarox said:

Has there been a start date mentioned? In previous years, it appears it has started late April.

I don't believe any date has been mentioned, but most people are speculating mid-late April as per previous years.
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    Bocksarox said:

I’d assume next Friday the 21st only because last year it was on Friday the 22nd. That’s the closest date to last years that makes sense unless they randomly do it earlier this year and do this Friday.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,758 ★★★
    6* r5 materials!! Please!!

😁
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

Kabam haven’t announced anything yet.
    But if I had to bet, I would bet the event/offers will drop on Friday 21st 18:00 GMT 😉
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    I'm Paragon and hoping for some generic 6* 4-5 rank up gems, and fully formed T6CC selectors, since the fragments are few and far in between, and it takes entirely too long to from a full T6CC. Oh and a much needed gold bump would be nice. At least 5 million per Paragon offer. Not the underwhelming 2 mil that we got for cyber 😑 2 mil was the same amt that lower progression levels got. Makes no sense 😂