**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This BG is really a joke

KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
So, after manny posts around here idk where , i think its time to cancel the next season and start fixing everything there ,starting with modding , and stop sending us offers ! Because im tired to spend time and money to keep a tier in bg and after 2/3 matches im loosing 5 in row just because internet connection, i can’t select champs , i get disconnected, modders , black screen, here we talk about our time here! We invest alot in this game but for some reason its more important to sell offers , at least for respect for us here you should help us , “hey guys look we know we have issues here and there sorry for that , here you have some elders marks back or something” that whould be nice! And please dont warn me again for saying the true , but yes you should focus on helping us to , not only your pockets , thanks

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    What about those of us don’t have bugs? If your game isn’t working properly in BGs, don’t play it. Taking the game mode down for everyone is not the solution.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Nope. A month off won’t solve the cheating issue, and Kabam has said they have plans to deal with matchmaking. No need for a break.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    The OP says they're spending money (and time) to stay competitive in a broken game mode. Until that trend stops KABAM will never take BGs down for repairs.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

What about those of us don’t have bugs? If your game isn’t working properly in BGs, don’t play it. Taking the game mode down for everyone is not the solution.

Conversely, not playing BG would create an unfair advantage towards those who can actually play the game mode reliably and reap the rewards, where those who are experiencing gameplay bugs cannot.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Conversely, not playing BG would create an unfair advantage towards those who can actually play the game mode reliably and reap the rewards, where those who are experiencing gameplay bugs cannot.
    It’s always a matter of whose ox is being gored…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Username8123Username8123 Posts: 13
    How many times is a fight I won going to give me zero points?

And always when about to go to progress to next level. This is so f-ing frustrating
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Bosley said:

The OP says they're spending money (and time) to stay competitive in a broken game mode. Until that trend stops KABAM will never take BGs down for repairs.

Then stop spending time and money. Problem solved.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Bambam51 said:

So….I stayed off BGs because of all the talk bout it here on the forums but decided to give it a shot on my mini. My mini is still in bronze with a 9K rating and sitting at Cav, and I’m getting matchups against paragons with a 12.5K rating. Now, I’m just more so curious how the matchups work? It’s pretty much game over from the get go in this sense.

Your mini will likely have better luck at the beginning of the season when there are more accounts you can match with. Until then, you're likely just stuck with the people who are doing their 3 matches every 2 days now.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

How many times is a fight I won going to give me zero points?

And always when about to go to progress to next level. This is so f-ing frustrating

I want to ask - Do you press the "Ready" button when starting the match?

If you do, then do you press it again if it does not start the match?
    Because I am pretty sure this is one of the reasons that BGs goes to bugs, pressing that button again and again.

Obviously there are some times where server connection gets lost, but mostly this bug is due to pressing that Ready button more than once.
  • Options
    Well , in my opinion , something must be done , they say every month we have plans , we have plans, but we don’t see those plans , what i’ve seen 7 days bans for modders , i think i will start making new accounts soon and start modding myself because for a 7 day ban i’ll take it , seams that legit players are each month ripped off
  • Options
    After work today i sayid well let me relax on the game a bit and guess what only pro players i found today still searching a noob like me 😂
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    KingLotus said:

After work today i sayid well let me relax on the game a bit and guess what only pro players i found today still searching a noob like me 😂

You should probably find a new way to relax after work instead of modding and ruining the gamemode for others.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

KingLotus said:

You should probably find a new way to relax after work instead of modding and ruining the gamemode for others.
    I sayind im gonna start not that im modding , i think my english is bad .. 😂
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Bosley said:

Then stop spending time and money. Problem solved.
    If we all stopped spending then yes that would be a solution, but sadly that will never happen.
  • Options
    HuenasHuenas Posts: 33

Does anyone know how you can take hits but not take any damage?

Curious how this is possible.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Huenas said:

Does anyone know how you can take hits but not take any damage?

Curious how this is possible.

Blocked hits count as hits for the stats.
    Willpower healing from Havoks debuffs and you end the fight with 100% health 🙂