Options

Moleman or Molegod?

Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Just finally acquired a skill champion into the 6 star roster after Gwenpool and Winter Soldier. And it turns out to be Moleman. Is he still worth it, with his true accuracy and frenzy being nerfed?
I did want a decent skill champ for a really long time, but i don't know whether to invest in him or Gwenpool more.

Comments

• Options
    @Chatterofforums tbh, it's Gwenpool and Winter soldier, in the others category against moleman, lmao.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    MM is my next r4.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 839 ★★★
    4 champs that go very well together are MM, Guardian, Torch, and Doom.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★

@Chatterofforums tbh, it's Gwenpool and Winter soldier, in the others category against moleman, lmao.

Even if it wasn't Gwenpool and WS, Moleman would still be a strong rank up candidate. He's got shock immunity and a really strong purify against non-mutants. His purify is such a strong ability that it allows you to take nodes like Biohazard if you slow down your combo. Guaranteed crits are always welcome and he can dish out some nasty bleed damage. He has a fantastic kit, even without the permanent true accuracy
  • Options
    @CyborgNinja135 i think that solves it. So, there ends my wait for a decent skill champ

• Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Yeah, but man...he was even more fun before.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 316 ★★
    Molegod is now just Moleman, damage is still there so good to rankup.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,752 ★★★★
    Probably more of a mole demigod now, but still worth a rank up.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    He is incredible. He was my first 6R4 followed by Kingpin and he carries me at War. No regrets.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Molegod got nerfed to moleman but still he is a very good skill champ with lots of uses.
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    midman