**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Weapon x

DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
Can someone please explain why weapon x is immune to the petrified debuff. I know he is immune to modification on regen but why does this prevent the debuffs?

Comments

• Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    A better question is why some YouTubers have him lower than a lot of other mutants. If you ever play him, you’ll quickly realize that he dismantles any skill champ (other than Zemo) and also bypasses a multitude of game mechanics when berserked. He’s practically immortal if you can stay in berserk. Top tier mutant for sure.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Maratox said:

Because petrify modifies regen rate

So does dispair mastery but it doesn't make him debuff immune. I guess it says it in dev diary but it isn't listed as immune to petrify in his description. Because it wasn't in his champ description I assumed it was the same as the node that prevents regen modification
  • Options
    Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Posts: 50
    Kingpin is immune to spectre but it isn’t explicitly stated in his kit. Any Damage over time immunity doesn’t explicitly state that they are immune to the passive version of the effect yet they are. Same concept.

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

That’s why they had to scrap Weapon IX. He was petrified of this…

Thanks...needed the laugh :D