Anyone Else Have Battlegrounds Disappear?

LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
Just finished a match and was disconnected. Signed back in and BGs are gone. Closed app and relaunched and same. Is it working for anyone else?

Comments

• CdvaCdva Member Posts: 59
    Me too
  • InfernalInfernal Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2023
    I have no more access to battle ground . I have used refill energy .
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    Yep it's gone
  • JerkKnightRisesJerkKnightRises Member Posts: 2
    It was kept on disconnecting for a while and it forfeited my winning matches and now it disappeared.
  • ChristoChristo Member Posts: 20
    It ended an hour earlier than what the timer and objectives said.
    I was in the middle of a match and got disconnected and when i logged back in it was gone.
  • OurbeeOurbee Member Posts: 92
    Was super buggy, won a match (2nd fight), but instead it disconnected.

Then the next match, in the 2nd fight which was a guaranteed win as they had no answer for my defender, I had the classic bug of enter a fight and get instantly ko'ed (see pic below).

Then the next match, battlegrounds disconnected and disappeared.
  • OurbeeOurbee Member Posts: 92

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    edited April 2023
    It was incredibly buggy. I had fights where I didn't get to choose my champions I had fights where the bans I put into place did not carry over to the fights I had a guy beat me with one stars and two stars and all of my champs are six star Rank 3 or higher and he lost no health I had a fight where I won the matches and it said I lost after telling me victory victory. That happens quite a few times where I actually defeated my opponent I should have won and gotten the points and when it went to the summary screen all of a sudden I lost all the fights and he won them. I'm not kidding it told me victory you win victory you win summary screen you lose you lost both fights. Like seriously WTF Kabam. Please fix this. All of these glitches combined with the input issues are really frustrating your player base. It's not fun when you bust your thumbs to get to Silver or higher or whatever and then you enter a match don't even get to throw one punch and the game tells you you lost both matches. 😑
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    Also, yeah what happened with the timers? Everything was scheduled to end at 2:00 p.m. Eastern standard Time and at 1:00 p.m. Eastern standard Time in the middle of a match no less I got completely kicked out of the game.
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    Hey everyone!
    Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

We were able to bring the mode back on, it will be up until 12-noon PT. This will give you the hour back you missed + 15 minutes.

Hope this helps!
  • luke_mightyluke_mighty Member Posts: 16
    Too late, cost me milestone. :(