**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What science champion do I rank 4

I need help on who I should rank 4. Should I go for one of these three or wait for a different champion

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    You can’t go wrong with any of those champs but I’d say Scorpion. Spidey is a bit more niche than the other 2 and I think it comes down to HT and Scorp. Depends on who you like more though and they’ll all be great!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★
    HT shines in specific matchups as does Spidey

Scorpion is the science champ that you use for general fights there is no content he can't handle he is the most annoying defender out of the 3
    I'd go Scorpion
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Not Spidey. I don't have HT but I did Scorp as my first and he's nuts.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Scorpy was my first science R4 and will be my first science R5.

And I have all 3 of those champs.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Scorpion
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    Scorp
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Mimsy said:

I need help on who I should rank 4. Should I go for one of these three or wait for a different champion

Very simple, TORCH cause you will never see his 7*, future proof him now!
    Scorpio is cool champ but not torch, and now even spot has come to steal scorpion 2nd place in the science department 🤣. No body can give me counter argument favouring scorp better then what I gave for the top 3 I mentioned
    Spot is good, but he has nowhere the amount of utility that Scorpion has. You're tripping if you think that Spot is better than Scorpion
  • Travis__87Travis__87 Posts: 8
    Torch, no discussion.