Options

Help needed for Act 5

Hello everyone I'm nearly done fully exploring Act 4 completely and I tried to start act 5 but I'm stuck so can you please suggest me what champs to use ?

Comments

• Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    What are you on now? And can you show your roster? Knowing both of those things will help me and other people help you
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 525 ★★★
    Upload an image of your roster, mate
  • Options
    Aditya_ashok1Aditya_ashok1 Posts: 22

• Options

What are you on now? And can you show your roster? Knowing both of those things will help me and other people help you

I finished 5.1.1 but I can't make it after that
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    How are you struggling? Taking a lot of chip damage?

If so, Ultron will hugely help, as he has two regen procs, which will help sustain him on the lanes.

There are also lots of tricky robots, so medusa ranked up well help too.

But... Don't underestimate the side quests and monthly EQ to obtain shards and rank up materials to build out your roster.

Watch some guides on YouTube for getting through each chapter as well. From act 5 onwards, you've got to be far more aware of the nodes, particularly the global nodes and their interactions.
  • Options

How are you struggling? Taking a lot of chip damage?

If so, Ultron will hugely help, as he has two regen procs, which will help sustain him on the lanes.

There are also lots of tricky robots, so medusa ranked up well help too.

But... Don't underestimate the side quests and monthly EQ to obtain shards and rank up materials to build out your roster.

Watch some guides on YouTube for getting through each chapter as well. From act 5 onwards, you've got to be far more aware of the nodes, particularly the global nodes and their interactions.

Do I need to dupe Medusa ?
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    No, as there are a few robots with buffet and having her unduped will help with those. Yes, her damage is less unduped, but she's there to kill robots/tech champs.

If you can dupe anyone, dupe scarlet witch and pump every signature stone into her.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

No, as there are a few robots with buffet and having her unduped will help with those. Yes, her damage is less unduped, but she's there to kill robots/tech champs.

If you can dupe anyone, dupe scarlet witch and pump every signature stone into her.

Okay which champs would you recomend based on my roster to have to finish Act 5
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    OG Iron Man, Cable, Groot is the path I took for 5.1.2 and the champs that might help the most is

1. Hulkling vs OG Iron Man, Hulkbuster, and Vision (Have Medusa as backup for these fights)
    2. Infamous Iron Man vs Cable and OG Scarlet Witch
    3. Sigil Scarlet Witch vs Groot
    4. Medusa vs Howard the Duck
    5. Kingpin or Silver Surfer vs Moon Knight

This is just for 5.1.2 but I can help more here in this discussion or you can DM me on Instagram and I can go more in-depth for each quest

Superstar1126_mcoc with a Sandman PFP is my IG
  • Options

OG Iron Man, Cable, Groot is the path I took for 5.1.2 and the champs that might help the most is

1. Hulkling vs OG Iron Man, Hulkbuster, and Vision (Have Medusa as backup for these fights)
    2. Infamous Iron Man vs Cable and OG Scarlet Witch
    3. Sigil Scarlet Witch vs Groot
    4. Medusa vs Howard the Duck
    5. Kingpin or Silver Surfer vs Moon Knight

This is just for 5.1.2 but I can help more here in this discussion or you can DM me on Instagram and I can go more in-depth for each quest

Superstar1126_mcoc with a Sandman PFP is my IG

I sent you a follow request
  • Options
    hhh1234567hhh1234567 Posts: 20
    I think Spot, full sig. Herc, CGR and Kitty Pryde can help you to complete Act 5 a lot
  • Options

I suggest ranking up Wolverine, Venompool, Stryfe, Hulkbuster, Tigra, Medusa, Ultron, She-Hulk, and awaken Ibom and also Spidey. At last, it’s also better to dupe + upgrade Guardian and Captain America

• Options
    I also stuck in 5.1.2😭
  • Options

I also stuck in 5.1.2😭

DMs on my Instagram are open and I can go in-depth on how to help you too. Just reach out
  • Options

I think Spot, full sig. Herc, CGR and Kitty Pryde can help you to complete Act 5 a lot

I don't have those Champs 😭 I want herc and CGR but can't seem to get them
  • Options

I suggest ranking up Wolverine, Venompool, Stryfe, Hulkbuster, Tigra, Medusa, Ultron, She-Hulk, and awaken Ibom and also Spidey. At last, it’s also better to dupe + upgrade Guardian and Captain America

Which Spidey ? Stealth or Stark
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    Ultron will really help. His bleed damage can whittle down the opponent, and his sp3 has power burn, perfect for getting out of tight situations. He also has regen, which is a lifeline in case you mess up. Overall, great champ for act 5, and he’s especially good for nodes like Caltrops, due to his immunity to bleed and poison effects.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 525 ★★★
    That 5* Ultron is great. Focus on ranking him up first. Then your 5* Spiderman miles Morales and medusa. Then focus on 4* like Hulkbuster, warlock, stark Spidey, immortal abom, falcon. Also iceman has a lot of immunities which helps a lot in act 5. These champs will be great for act 5 and even your Monthly quests.
  • Options

That 5* Ultron is great. Focus on ranking him up first. Then your 5* Spiderman miles Morales and medusa. Then focus on 4* like Hulkbuster, warlock, stark Spidey, immortal abom, falcon. Also iceman has a lot of immunities which helps a lot in act 5. These champs will be great for act 5 and even your Monthly quests.

Thanks