**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes that should happen after Paragon crystals are released

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
In my opinion change sunday to monday crystal arenas rewards. Add either new crystals with better changes or change it to shards instead.
What about do you think should change after 7 stars arrive(maybe a couple of months to close to a year)
p.s some arenas like tier 1 alpha and tier 4 ones need some changing as well as having cavalier shards in arenas for after some time after 7 stars are released
This is all my opinion

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

I think paragon weekly calendar should change to give paragon crystal shards.
    Thronebreaker+ should have cav shards in featured and basic arenas

The problem with putting Cav shards in the featured and basic arenas is that they'll have to create separate arenas just for TB+. That isn't going to happen.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★

The problem with putting Cav shards in the featured and basic arenas is that they'll have to create separate arenas just for TB+. That isn't going to happen.
    Well, they might. Eventually. Though probably not until we get another progression title. Or two. Or three.
  • Options
    i think we will be getting an update in arena rewards shortly.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★

I doubt they would do this, not even caviller players have cav shards in their calendar, they’ll probably add it to the next progression calendar

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 571 ★★★

Technically they wouldn't have to. Really all you'd need to do is add Paragon objectives that run on the same schedule as arenas that give shards from arena fights.

Will they do that? Highly unlikely, but they definitely don't have to change the actual arena rewards or arenas themselves
    Or do like they do for the dual track events. Selectors with the rewards separated by progression level.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Technically they wouldn't have to. Really all you'd need to do is add Paragon objectives that run on the same schedule as arenas that give shards from arena fights.

Will they do that? Highly unlikely, but they definitely don't have to change the actual arena rewards or arenas themselves
    Or do like they do for the dual track events. Selectors with the rewards separated by progression level.
    Maybe selector shards on arena milestones, instead of the UC crystal shards we have now? 🤔
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 415 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Ortoun said:

Maybe selector shards on arena milestones, instead of the UC crystal shards we have now? 🤔
    Now that is a fantastic idea. Seems like it shouldn't be too difficult to implement as well.