**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KABAM PLEASE RESPON MY SUPPORT TICKET ASAP BEFORE ATTACK PHASE !!!!

414871 this is the ticket number
I need to place defense and you lock my account without any response since yesterday !!!

Comments

• Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos can you help me ask your support team checking my ticket asap ?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    This is the forums, not support.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Lock?.. or ban?
  • Options

They have a very slow response that's why i tried to post here. Looks like it's useless.
  • Options
    PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    Locked or u got banned?! 🙄
  • Options
    If your account has been “banned”, it most likely is banned for more than just the time of a single War.
    So you will miss some time.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
  • Options

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
    I wish it were an Arby's. I want some curly fries.
  • Options
    Philia said:

Locked or u got banned?! 🙄

They lock it cause they said someone tried to access my account. Like this
  • Options

• Options
    And now i missed to place defenders cause of this stupid action from them. Still no respond to my ticket
  • Options
    Pemula said:

And now i missed to place defenders cause of this stupid action from them. Still no respond to my ticket

Maybe don't share your account next time.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Pemula said:

According to support, someone else is claiming to own your account. They have no way to know which of you is lying and which is telling the truth, so they have locked the account until one of you can prove you own it. Generally speaking, this happens when you share your account details with someone else. Either that, or you gave away your phone and it was set to autologin to your game account. Either way, this wasn't stupid on their part, this is reasonable given the current situation. If I were you, I would be less worried about being unable to place defenders, and more worried about permanently losing access to your account. Someone else claims to own it, and you need to prove you're the true owner, or else you're never getting it back.
  • Options

Pemula said:

Maybe don't share your account next time.
    Thanks boi. You're the god !
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Pemula said:

According to support, someone else is claiming to own your account. They have no way to know which of you is lying and which is telling the truth, so they have locked the account until one of you can prove you own it. Generally speaking, this happens when you share your account details with someone else. Either that, or you gave away your phone and it was set to autologin to your game account. Either way, this wasn't stupid on their part, this is reasonable given the current situation. If I were you, I would be less worried about being unable to place defenders, and more worried about permanently losing access to your account. Someone else claims to own it, and you need to prove you're the true owner, or else you're never getting it back.
    I think it's because i sent ticket with 2 different email accidentally cause of identical email name of mine. So their system caught it as 2 different person claim the account.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    If I’m support, i settle this by threatening to split the account in two
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
    o_o said:

If I’m support, i settle this by threatening to split the account in two

I'll take the 4, 5, and 6 stars, you can have the 1s, 2s, and 3s
  • Options
    WhoDaPoo said:

o_o said: