**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6.1.2 Sentinel and Ultron encounter?

I’m stuck with 6.1.2 for weeks now. I need some help please?

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 412 ★★★
    White Magneto can do both of those fights with some time and focus. As can Dragon Man, and Omega Sentinel. Good luck man!

Jinx
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 502 ★★
    edited April 2023
    Dragon man and OS
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Hey, so i had this problem too. However, Hercules helps a lot, because he can give insane damage, fast, and is really handy for the Ultron that gains powerups, due debuffs by the attacker.
    For Sentinel, i guess arc overload is the problem. And whatever you do, do not bait any of his specials, beyond SP1. A heal block champ will come real handy here. If you got an Omega Sentinel, use her!

Unfortunate pro tip: keep atleast 2 revives handy. Also, take the Ultron, P2099 path, atleast that's what was easier for me.
    And upgrade that Omega Sentinel. Also, learn to play her kit, she is really handy! Can put cowardice, heal blocks and trackers. Plus, she's bleed immune and puts nice incinerates!

Maybe also watch Mcoc Noob. I, without a doubt, owe my achievement of the recently acquired Cavalier title, to him.
  • Options
    strangermikastrangermika Posts: 29
    I almost gave up after weeks but will try again! Thank you guys!!
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,692 ★★★★★
    I definitely dropped some revives to get though it but it gets easier after that.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    For Ultron,quake is ur best option and she would just shut down everything annoying about that fight..in fact quake can also handle the biohazard sentinel.
    If u aren’t against ranking up 5* then white mags can be a good option to rank up…he is bleed immune and she is a solid counter to metal champs plus his pew fight helps other champs too
  • Options
    strangermikastrangermika Posts: 29

For Ultron,quake is ur best option and she would just shut down everything annoying about that fight..in fact quake can also handle the biohazard sentinel.
    If u aren’t against ranking up 5* then white mags can be a good option to rank up…he is bleed immune and she is a solid counter to metal champs plus his pew fight helps other champs too

I’m not really good with Quake yet so maybe White magnet can be an option??
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

I’m not really good with Quake yet so maybe White magnet can be an option??
    I still think that quake is ur best bet for those two fights and u don’t need to do the full quake style. Just parry-heavy would do. Mags reduces metal ability accuracy by 70% so there’s still 30% chance for emp mod and spite to trigger and since mags gains a decent amount of prowess,he would take damage but he can whittle him down if u chose to go the mags route