Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Bobble Bauble blowout objectives not showing?

Comments

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 987 ★★★★
    If only they proof read before releasing the store.... Now they have to fix tb bundle #1, take back shards, refund ppl, fix cav nexus drop rates, AND fix this missing objectives issues aswell. A lot to do today, good luck lads xD.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone!

For those accounts that didn't initially have Solo Objectives appear - flip a quick reset of the game, they should be there now!

Anyone who finished these objectives might notice them return - enjoy the extra gold and ISO! There are only milestones for the solo event, so this doesn't put anyone at a major advantage, as everyone who chases it will likely receive all milestones eventually anyways.

Still working on other issues, will report back when we know more.

Can you reconfirm the situation whether it resets daily or what is the timer for it
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★

The team's aware that the objectives aren't showing up correctly for some folks, and are working on getting this sorted ASAP.

It’s on daily objective... will it get reset after 24 hour timer??
    Daily objectives and milestones will reset daily
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone!

For those accounts that didn't initially have Solo Objectives appear - flip a quick reset of the game, they should be there now!

Anyone who finished these objectives might notice them return - enjoy the extra gold and ISO! There are only milestones for the solo event, so this doesn't put anyone at a major advantage, as everyone who chases it will likely receive all milestones eventually anyways.

Still don't have them
  • Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone!

Restarted my game, still no Solo Objectives
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 58
    Still don’t have them either. Content release day eh… 😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★

It really is unconscionable that almost every event rolls out with hiccups. Takes the excitement right out of them.

Murder is unconscionable.
    Quite an extreme use of a term that is defined as "not right or reasonable"
    Actually I would say unconscionable is a pretty extreme use of the word for the situation.
    So it's right and reasonable that the vast majority of content released has issues? I'm not saying everything has to be bug free, but asking for the majority of new things to be correct on release is a fair ask. We're not there today, and haven't been for awhile.
    Unconscionable implies that they're releasing it without any kind of conscience about it. That's a pretty strong assertion to make, considering it suggests releasing it with knowledge of things being bugged before release. That's the only way you would develop a conscience about something to act in a way that's counter to it. Quite the leap to judge, jury, and executioner.
    No one enjoys bugs. Especially them. You think they want to add to their work load? No. Things happen. So they do the best they can to respond to it.
    Not all issues can be prevented before a release. There are a myriad of factors that affect these things.
    I find the word unconscionable not within reason here. They're not intentionally releasing bugged material.
  • Options
    pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Posts: 44
    edited April 2023
    nope. still nothing. ever heard of that thing called testing? :p
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
    Still not back
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone!

Nothing on my end yet. I'll wait and check later. Thanks.
  • Options
    WillsilverWillsilver Posts: 63
    Still nothing…
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Looks like the tab showed up but the objectives didn’t populate after reset on my wife’s account.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,620
    Alright, seems the fix helped some, but not all.

The team is continuing work on this.

Thank you for letting us know.
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    I restarted the game just now and I still don't have the daily objective. -_-"
  • Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    Noble034 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Everyone!

Restarted my game, still no Solo Objectives
    Now they're there for me!
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,620
    Game team is pushing another attempted fix, hoping to see objectives in all accounts in an hour.

Will report back any new info.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, seems the fix helped some, but not all.

The team is continuing work on this.

Thank you for letting us know.

They're in for me. Thanks again.
  • Options
    ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    Got them too now. Thanks.
  • Options
    pingu_tucnacekpingu_tucnacek Posts: 44
    nice, all good for me now, thanks!
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    All good here
  • Options
    ArkkyArkky Posts: 87
    I just finished today's objectives, but it is showing the next ones will show up in about 7 minutes? This doesn't seem correct.

• Options
    SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
    Probably part of the reset to get them to show up for everyone.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    getting quick rewards, how dare us.
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Something like this happened to me as well, it’s to fix the people who are having issues with the objectives not showing up, since some people already had the objectives, they just get them twice today.
  • Options
    JustAGuy said:

Something like this happened to me as well, it’s to fix the people who are having issues with the objectives not showing up, since some people already had the objectives, they just get them twice today.

Oh, okay. Mine were not showing up to begin with - got them about 1.5 hours in.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Arkky said:

getting quick rewards, how dare us.

I don't want to have the objectives be completed today during regular fights if they are meant for the solo event tomorrow.

you have the option of claiming or not... just dont claim. or claim them and see if we get even more tomorrow
  • Options
    True, didn't think of that, honestly. 😅
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    edited April 2023
    Okay there might seriously be something wrong now… this is the second time they repopulated

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I’m so tempted to grab those gold crystals 😂