Is it a dream? Am i hallucinating?

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

my free four from the email
    this is an insanely great deal

well at least i can say i had a claire
    My account is better then yours
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    IDK why I though Kabam would be so generous. I jumped on that buddle so quick once I saw it. I was like 10k?! Heck yeah Ill take that. It didn't occur to me that that could have been a bug. I was so ecstatic that I went looking around how to get more free baubles. for like an hour before realizing the sad truth of bundle 1.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 338
    edited April 2023
    Deepworld said:

This is actually such a huge blunder on Kabam’s part. Cannot believe stuff like this still happens whenever new content or events come out.

I can't believe people would get something without second guessing it may be a bug
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    @Kabam Jax will you remove our champions
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    MasterA said:

Bro, I can tell you champs wont be removed.

Can you imagine the twists and turns they have to go through to remove champs?
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    I think this is a really difficult situation and Kabam need to take stock of the issue, how many accounts have benefited and balance out any intended response against the negative community effect this may have.

It's a bit of a sticky situation whichever way you look at it.
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Me, Paragon with a very decent amount of r4’s and 1 r5 saving 7* shards as hard as I can. To only see thronebreakers opening 20 6star crystals..

As I have 99% of 6* already that would be 5,5k 7* shards (no max sig crystals counted).

That’s rough man.. would have loved to have such a Paragon offer as well
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 338

MasterA said:

Bro, I can tell you champs wont be removed.

Can you imagine the twists and turns they have to go through to remove champs?
    So technically you're saying to take advantage of the bug and suffer the consequences?
    Hopefully they don’t remove champions as it was a bug and it was a problem on their end
  • OmedennOmedenn Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Nahh I think they are in their full right to do so. It’s their mistake but if they do, they should make that decision right now and not let all you guys be sweating in front of your phone checking if your champs are still there..

I am Paragon, so didn’t get to buy that. But I would also be annoyed to be waiting for an answer.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    They will remove those champs, otherwise they would have to give all the players an equal compensation so those people that bought the bugged bundle would lose the advantage they had over the rest
  • MattyPMattyP Member Posts: 2
    In the end, they will do whatever they want and move on
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    If they let people keep their champs then they have to release the offer with 10k shards for everyone else. It’s completely unfair otherwise. Or they could just give people a 6 star shard deficit.

Still an egregious mistake. Missed a decimal point like Michael Bolton.
  • RandomXforceHeroRandomXforceHero Member Posts: 65
    Not our fault you messed up . Also could it seemed the deal was there to bolster rosters with 7s coming out next month . Let us have fun.. don't send us into negatives because of your mistakes
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Is rather they removed our champs and refund resources rather than send us into negatives of anything. I'd personally be fine with any solution that doesn't involve banning or negative units. Hopefully this is resolved soon and we get an answer regarding the issue

Edit: it seems that they have already fixed Bundle 1 and it is now 1000 shards.
  • _DarthPikachu__DarthPikachu_ Member Posts: 14
    They’ve removed the part in the announcement that says they are taking back the shards so I guess everyone is getting away with it
  • Heir_of_thanosHeir_of_thanos Member Posts: 55
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

This is not intentional, and is a very dangerous typo.

The game team is aware and will be taking the following actions:

• Removing the bundle
    • Clawback shards and refund baubles
    • make new Bundle 1 with correct amounts, reset purchase limits
    Sorry for the substantial inconvenience.
    Will we be losing the champions we got? I got Idoom and immediately r2’d him so if he gets taken away there must be sufficient compensation.

They’ve removed the part in the announcement that says they are taking back the shards so I guess everyone is getting away with it

Where does it say that

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Member Posts: 276
    MasterA said:

Where does it say that

• SerialKiller13xSerialKiller13x Member Posts: 8
    This error in game really has me disappointed. I can't express how upset I truly am without being vulgar. I did not have a bundle 1 nor did my daily events pop up right away. An ali mate of mine got the 10k shards bundle. How do you even begin to make this fair ? So many people will be affected in some manor. If you take everything back from those who gained from this mistake it will infuriate them and offset there account greatly. If they keep them , then all who did not get the bundle will be overly angry and rightfully so. How do you comp them ? It better be fair... This event is leading me to a point of quitting especially with all the hackers of recent as well. I've been a true player and spent a lot on this game and I feel let down big right now.
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718
    Hey Summoners,

An official update to this situation has been posted here.

Thanks!
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thanks!

I wish this was better news. I feel let down. No matter how small the number was it was an unfair advantage to the rest who were high enough level to obtain that deal. It's like letting some hackers get away with hacking, but it's ok there were only several thousand today.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thanks!

I wish this was better news. I feel let down. No matter how small the number was it was an unfair advantage to the rest who were high enough level to obtain that deal. It's like letting some hackers get away with hacking, but it's ok there were only several thousand today.
    Except hacking is cheating the game and they aren't really the same at all are they? Wow

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thanks!

Except hacking is cheating the game and they aren't really the same at all are they? Wow
    Exploiting and getting away with it is cheating.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    If the offer was too good to be true than most likely it isn't true. Ppl should have figured it's a bug and asked about it.
  • Duzgshri_14Duzgshri_14 Member Posts: 9
    I pulled 6* Superior Ironman,Captain Marvel(Regular),Silver Centurion and IBomb.So decent I guess
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 954 ★★★
    As a player of the community some of us have been screwed with the inputs, BG issues. Now Kabam has screwed up themselves big time with this. Even though many of us (including myself) weren't able to take advantage of the hiccup by kabam, more power to those who were able to. Guess it's somewhat karma.
  • Rick_1Rick_1 Member Posts: 63
    doctorb said:

If the offer was too good to be true than most likely it isn't true. Ppl should have figured it's a bug and asked about it.

I didn’t expect to see a generic 4-5 gem in the paragon Gwen pool store after seeing the 8.2 rewards but there it was so I don’t think it’s out of the question to think a few 6* shards is a bug on a “sale” event.
    Where I’m from if a supermarket slips up and price’s an item incorrectly it is given to the customer for free.

I think kabam made the right call leaving things as is after their own blunder on this one.