Options

Bobble Bauble blowout objectives not showing?

13»

Comments

• Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    At this point I’m at like 35 free gold pool crystals, I mean more gold and shots at gold pool for me so I can’t complain.
  • Options
    Kw4zyKw4zy Posts: 27
    I’m scared to do them again in case they ban me or something for taking advantage of their mistake 😂😂
  • Options
    I posted a discussion earlier and I was told that it’s fine, I don’t think it’ll be an issue.
  • Options

• Options
    Shayveride87Shayveride87 Posts: 11
    So I finished the first objectives, now I have the new ones. I finished the milestones. Do I have to wait until tomorrow so my objectives will go along side the milestones
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,675
    Alright, everyone!

The Solo Objectives should be active on all accounts, we've seen a lot of reports that this is the case.

Some Summoners are reporting the Solo Objectives are repopulating quickly. That's a result of pushing out the Objectives to all accounts. They will return to a 24 hour cadence tomorrow!

Thanks for your patience on this one, everybody!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,877 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm if we can do them again for the gold crystals? I’ve just done 1, as I was questing, and they are going to reappear again in another hour. That would be 3 lots of doing them, is it okay or not? Confirmation?
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 274 ★★
    Are daily objectives supposed to refresh every two hours for this event? Because I'm going to be swimming in ISO if it continues.
  • Options
    Only for today.
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 45
    So it’s gunna keep refreshing? It’s about to refresh again for me
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Soundwarp said:

So it’s gunna keep refreshing? It’s about to refresh again for me

Same. Would be my 3rd refresh
  • Options

@Kabam Miike can you confirm if we can do them again for the gold crystals? I’ve just done 1, as I was questing, and they are going to reappear again in another hour. That would be 3 lots of doing them, is it okay or not? Confirmation?

I’m sure it’s alright to keep doing them, it’s not like they’re taking them away. It’s just iso and gold too
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like it’s game breaking getting all these pools gold crystals?
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 466 ★★★
    So is the associated solo objective, (Bobble Bauble Battle Bonus) a one time thing, or is that going to refresh again tomorrow?
  • Options

So is the associated solo objective, (Bobble Bauble Battle Bonus) a one time thing, or is that going to refresh again tomorrow?

It’s suppose to refresh every 24 hours for a week I think.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Thanks. That would be great, but it would be a shame to run out of solo objectives. 😉
  • Options
    Looks like it’s now in 4 hours
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,006 ★★★★
    Still no objectives here
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 688 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, everyone!

The Solo Objectives should be active on all accounts, we've seen a lot of reports that this is the case.

Some Summoners are reporting the Solo Objectives are repopulating quickly. That's a result of pushing out the Objectives to all accounts. They will return to a 24 hour cadence tomorrow!

And that was the biggest amount of iso i got from a single event xD never felt so happy about a bug
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 688 ★★★★
    Soundwarp said:

Anyone else feel like it’s game breaking getting all these pools gold crystals?

Not really, it's not that many gold and the iso is still lvl 5...to put in perspective you need like an average of 100 class 5 iso to put a 6* champion to rank 4
    Basically for 10 objectives done, you rank up 1 champion xD it's helpful but not game breaking
    About the gold, even if you get like 2 million gold from this....doesn't last that long with a rank up
  • Options
    GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Can someone dumb it down for me (or direct me to where this was answered), what’s the most amount of bobble heads I can get during this event if I do all objectives without spending money? I’m hoping the answer is 580,500.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 274 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

Alright, everyone!

And that was the biggest amount of iso i got from a single event xD never felt so happy about a bug
    I have an R3 6 star Juggs that needs leveling due to baubles and all this ISO anfd gold is going to help.