**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bahamet Bugged?

I’m on Phase 2 and I’ve used multiple champions and revived a lot but I can’t reflect the radiation blast. I’ve parried and heavies and I know it’s been successful since the parry notification comes up immediately

Comments

• Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Dude. Is this why it ain't working? I had no idea I had to do the special again. All the videos I've watched left that part out. I've wasted so many revives and pots bc of this!!!
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    I was having same issue.. watched guides nobody mentioned this on them lmao
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Three yellow thingies, special to the wave, another three yellows, then parry the wave or heavy the wave.
  • Options
    SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Posts: 89
    Thanks guys, I took a break and read these messages and took him. Maybe should’ve read the fight a bit better 😅
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023

Thanks guys, I took a break and read these messages and took him. Maybe should’ve read the fight a bit better 😅

I watched three different videos, read the nodes a bazillion times. The videos didn't make it clear. Glad it's over, right?
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    I think a lot of us got stuck at this point and made the same mistake :D
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

I watched three different videos, read the nodes a bazillion times. The videos didn't make it clear. Glad it's over, right?
    I m not that glad yet myself, I m stuck at 60% from yesterday, I have no parry :p
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

I’m on Phase 2 and I’ve used multiple champions and revived a lot but I can’t reflect the radiation blast. I’ve parried and heavies and I know it’s been successful since the parry notification comes up immediately

So , out of 29 revives i spent to fully explored bahamut quest. 27 were on him on his first try , mainly on 1st and 2nd phase . it took me a lot of revives to realize that in order to parry and reflect the beam , you need to have the thing called "Removal charges" . Which means , the first time baha throw the green beam to you , you need to use a special attack to get 2 removal charges (sometimes 3, forgot why) . Once you have the removal charges , you will be able to reflect that beam with parry . Good luck brother !
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

I spent 20 revives before I figured it out. I had the EXACT same problem. You still have to throw a special into his blast when he has three volitile charges first, THEN parry him when he throws his sp1 again [so it basically is Hulk's sp1, radiation wave, YOU throw a special during his radiation wave to get the charge, then Hulk throws another sp1, then parry the wave].

I thought you just had to parry it, but you have get the ?cleanse? charge first again.

I don't know if that makes sense though rereading it.

I haven't fought him yet. So with removal charge can we use it multiple times for each phase or we have to get it again after using it (for each phase)?
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    So basically we have to throw sp in to gamma blast to gain removal charge and then we can parry/heavy back gamma blast? Do we gain removal charge throwing sp in to gamma blast only when Behemot has 3 velocity buffs applied to him or it doesn't matter?
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Renaxqq said:

So basically we have to throw sp in to gamma blast to gain removal charge and then we can parry/heavy back gamma blast? Do we gain removal charge throwing sp in to gamma blast only when Behemot has 3 velocity buffs applied to him or it doesn't matter?

Has to have 3 velocity buffs throw the sp in to his blast then get 3 more velocity buffs and you can parry/ heavy. Imo iys easier to parry. Last 10% you don't need the removal charge just but still need the 3 velocity buffs and then you can parry/heavy.

Phase one is just sp into blast then he's armor broke
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Nah01 said:

I spent 20 revives before I figured it out. I had the EXACT same problem. You still have to throw a special into his blast when he has three volitile charges first, THEN parry him when he throws his sp1 again [so it basically is Hulk's sp1, radiation wave, YOU throw a special during his radiation wave to get the charge, then Hulk throws another sp1, then parry the wave].

I thought you just had to parry it, but you have get the ?cleanse? charge first again.

I don't know if that makes sense though rereading it.

I haven't fought him yet. So with removal charge can we use it multiple times for each phase or we have to get it again after using it (for each phase)?
    You have to get it for each phase expect the last 10%. As long as you don't die you only have to get the removal charge once per phase.
  • Options
    McFernieMcFernie Posts: 83
    Thank you so much guys, I was completely stuck, wasting revives and not understanding why I couldn’t parry. And no, it’s nit mentioned in most Youtube guides. Once I did what you said, it was a walk in the park.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    I had the same problem
    Discovered it early on, pause the game and watched MCOC NOOB
    Still a 200+ hits fight with kingpin due to me being an idiot
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    This is definitely one of those fights you just have to do a couple of times before it clicks and makes sense. I spent countless revive the first time ( and then again in the second attempt since I waited a few weeks before going back in for my second run). Once you can see it and understand it, you can easily do it. it becomes super simple. The only issue I have now is in the final phase with the multiple parries. Those still suck. Down to one more run and I’ll have 100%.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Dude. Is this why it ain't working? I had no idea I had to do the special again. All the videos I've watched left that part out. I've wasted so many revives and pots bc of this!!!

Should've watched mcoc noob 🤦🏼