**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Finished exploring 8.2 and got a few more r5s

Got 2 of the shock queens of the contest at r5 to backup my Sersi and Chavez. 😁

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,607 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice!
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,001 Guardian
    BabyMiike said:

At this point your just being kinda sexist for only ranking up woman I try to rank up my champs based on diversity

Not my fault the best champions in the game are all female 🀣
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nebula is an interesting rank up! Most people seem to hate her play style (me included) but I think she's pretty cool nonetheless.

Do you have any gameplay we can see? Of any of those 4 really, but I'd especially love to see nebulas 40+ shocks ticking.
  • Options
    Qacob said:

Nebula is an interesting rank up! Most people seem to hate her play style (me included) but I think she's pretty cool nonetheless.

Do you have any gameplay we can see? Of any of those 4 really, but I'd especially love to see nebulas 40+ shocks ticking.

Gotta wait until after war and I'll upload a video on my channel showcasing Nebula with and without synergies and with and without suicides.
  • Options
    awesome!
    my allymate was the first r5 nebs, she really crushes.
    TJF, id love to see gameplay on.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Who'd you use for 8.2.6 Hulk Bahemat? Did you Valk him all day, every day, every linked node?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

Got 2 of the shock queens of the contest at r5 to backup my Sersi and Chavez. 😁

Congrats on your rank ups! It's great people are ranking up their favorite champs, some of which really are hidden gems. Still can't get behind the Jane Foster though. She was my first 6*, and I currently have her at r1. Any tips on how to play her?
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice!!!!
  • Options

Who'd you use for 8.2.6 Hulk Bahemat? Did you Valk him all day, every day, every linked node?

I never used valk, I used KP for 2 of them and Fury for 3 of them and Chavez and Doc Ock on the willpower one
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty shocking choices, especially TJF.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mad lad - love it.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice!

Jane is one of the few 6* champs I don't have so I haven't tried her out, but I've seen some pretty impressive things done with her when the nodes/abilities allow.

Nebula is the kind of champion that has consistently stayed at r2 for probably a year. She does great things for me every now and again and I think, now I'll rank her up. But then another champ comes along that does even greater things for me and she gets placed on the backburner again.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    🐳
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 155 β˜…
    Does 8.2 give that much rank 5 materials??? I don’t think I’ll be anywhere close to rank 5 even if I explore the whole thing.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Does 8.2 give that much rank 5 materials??? I don’t think I’ll be anywhere close to rank 5 even if I explore the whole thing.

8.2 gives 4 25% random t6cc and 4 25% selectors along with 6 5% random t6cc. If you buy the 8.2 completion deal for 7500 units then you get 4 more 25% selectors. In spring cleaning there are 8 25% random t6cc up for grabs along with a full t6cc selector. Between all of that I got lucky enough with rng to be able to r5 2 champions I wanted.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,037 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats @Pikolu ! My rank 5s aren't nearly as original as yours. Doom, Apocalypse, and Hercules.

I'll probably get there some day when they're a bit easier to come by, but while they're still pretty difficult to obtain, I'm trying to round out some bangers first.

My r4 Groot won't see r5 anytime soon though.
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37 β˜…
    Congrats. Liking the unique rank ups. I'm sure they're hitting hard!
  • Options
    Minsudo said:

Congrats. Liking the unique rank ups. I'm sure they're hitting hard!

They're for sure hitting hard, I'm quite enjoying slaying my foes in 1 sp3 and sp2 rotation in RoL without synergies
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,758 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The most powerful would be female (Phoenix) if kabam made her as powerful as she is in comics
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s sick! Nebula looks class..
  • Options
    Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 186 β˜…
    Pikolu said:

BabyMiike said:

At this point your just being kinda sexist for only ranking up woman I try to rank up my champs based on diversity

Not my fault the best champions in the game are all female 🀣
    Ain’t that the truth lol