I have a question regarding Alliance Wars scoring

Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Member Posts: 187
If someone,preferably kabam, can tell me how alliance war season is scored? Is it the wins or is it the number of points per war? Does it help to run 2 bgs even if you don’t win? I wish there were better instructions or descriptions on the way to move up in rank like going from silver to gold etc

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Wins and losses don’t directly matter, but they have significant impact. It’s based on how many points you score. If you are able to fully clear more than 1 BG, then more BGs will always be worth more points. A full clear win with 1 BG is about 70-75k points, but a full clear loss with 2 BG is over 100k. Where winning verse losing comes into play is your war rating that will move you up and down tiers. The higher tier you are in, the higher multiplier you will have on your points. So alliances that win more score more because they climb up tiers and increase their multiplier. At the end of the day, all alliances are rewarded based on their total points scored, not their win/loss records. More wins just makes it easier to score more points.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Season Ranking (Plat/Gold/Silver, and their position #) are determined by a season-long running total of all your in-season war's POINTS SCORED.
    With War Points being the calculated points (win bonus, explore, attack bonus, diversity) times whatever Multiplier (based on War Rating / Tier) you were in for that War.

So obviously, running 3 BG will give you higher Explore, Attack Bonus, Diversity points (so long as have participation for extra paths because of 3rd BG).
    Only the Win Bonus is same no matter how many BG's you run.

You’ll have to see for your own alliance whether adding 3rd BG can potentially overcome more wars maybe being losses instead of wins (if you don’t have full participation).
  • Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Member Posts: 187
    Much thanks to you two who responded. Knowing is half the battle lol GiJoe reference
  • KlippKlipp Member Posts: 202 ★★
    We normally run 1 bg. We would score around 50-52k we stopped taking war serious so we split into two bgs and were scoring around 80k.. we started to lose our multiplier since we were losing ranking. The last war we did 3 bgs and we had to make sure we cleared the boss in all three groups. We scored 108k I think. Or 118k and we actually climbed the ranks in gold 3 lol by losing on purpose.