minimum requirements

ErundilErundil Member Posts: 11
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Hello Kabam,
First of all Sorry for my english, then I would ask you if It Is possibile to know the minimum requirements that our hardware should have to play this game, because for me, right now, It's an agony play for more than 5 minutes because the game After 5 minutes It starts to freezing, lagging and so on...Have you ever considered the possibility of being able to allow disabling the graphics effects? Any way I'm waiting to know wich kind of mobile hardware i should own to play at least 30 minutes with no problema. Thanks in advance @KabamMike

Comments

• ErundilErundil Member Posts: 11
    Thanks! So the problema Is not my device at all. The requirements listed seems to be very bad if instill have problema with much Better requirements. I would consider to ask to NASA if they have an appropriate device. Thanks again
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Erundil said:

Thanks! So the problema Is not my device at all. The requirements listed seems to be very bad if instill have problema with much Better requirements. I would consider to ask to NASA if they have an appropriate device. Thanks again
    We'll, it really depends on what your device is. Those are the minimum requirements. But doesn't necessarily mean anything above that can't/won't experience problems. While newer budget phones meet the minimum, they have a harder time with the heavy load from the graphics and animations.

What device do you have?

Erundil said:

We'll, it really depends on what your device is. Those are the minimum requirements. But doesn't necessarily mean anything above that can't/won't experience problems. While newer budget phones meet the minimum, they have a harder time with the heavy load from the graphics and animations.

What device do you have?
    Thanks for your reply i really appreciate It. The point It Is not my device because It have more than minimum requir. What i'm thinking it's : are these requirement the minimum ti open the game or ti play the game? Because I was thinking ti buy a new device bit then I want to know from Kabam wich device I should buy to play.
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Member Posts: 114
    Erundil said:

Erundil said:

What device do you have?
    Thanks for your reply i really appreciate It. The point It Is not my device because It have more than minimum requir. What i'm thinking it's : are these requirement the minimum ti open the game or ti play the game? Because I was thinking ti buy a new device bit then I want to know from Kabam wich device I should buy to play.
    The minimum for both, it needs to load game and also handle the game , but I honestly don't see the reason of buying a new device to play this game, it has had started to have issues which remain unsolved causing bugs, but if your going on that approach for an iPhone maybe a 10 (X or XR) and above would do since when I used my previous device(an Iphone 11) it has lagged quite bad and internet issues so I may be wrong, but for an android it'll have to be a flagship likely( Example, such as a Samsung S8 or above or one that fits requirements, I've used an S22 and it runs smoothly but this still may be since it's been a year since its release

Erundil said:

Erundil said:

What device do you have?
    The minimum for both, it needs to load game and also handle the game , but I honestly don't see the reason of buying a new device to play this game, it has had started to have issues which remain unsolved causing bugs, but if your going on that approach for an iPhone maybe a 10 (X or XR) and above would do since when I used my previous device(an Iphone 11) it has lagged quite bad and internet issues so I may be wrong, but for an android it'll have to be a flagship likely( Example, such as a Samsung S8 or above or one that fits requirements, I've used an S22 and it runs smoothly but this still may be since it's been a year since its release
    Thanks!