**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have the AI been tweaked in story mode?

MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Hey folks,
Has the AI been tweaked in story mode? The reason I am asking is because I was in 6.2.3 and trying to do a parry/heavy combo against a particular champion. I was on the Icarus path but and most times when I’d parry the champion would shrug it off and wreck me while attempting to charge the heavy.Now I understand that there are some champions that can shrug off parries like Domino or Rogue. Also if you have limber on the path can be detrimental to parry but they’re no limber on the Icarus path. So I ask why are champions like Ronan (Cosmic) able to shrug off parry so quick when he doesn’t have the ability to do so listed in his kit? Am I missing something here or is the parry/heavy technique a thing of the past?

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Basically, both AI and Recovery times are bugged
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    I was fighting against Nick in arena using AA.
    I was in the middle of my 5 hit combo when Nick entered his 2nd life and somehow my hits started missing. As if like I got falter on me.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

AI hasn't been adjusted or altered since 1978. It's all in your head. Have you restarted your device and installed the latest OS update? Perhaps it's your wifi?

My fam didnt play for quite a few time right? AI is not acting like usual for quite a few months
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I was fighting against Nick in arena using AA.
    I was in the middle of my 5 hit combo when Nick entered his 2nd life and somehow my hits started missing. As if like I got falter on me.

It's not an AI issue more an issue with Nick fury that occasionally happens. Like the same when iHulk causes falter type effect.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I can say Bahamuts AI was ridiculously good
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    AI in act 8.2 is extremely passive (on average). Baiting specials is almost impossible without taunt
  • Options
    MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    Jefechuta said:

Basically, both AI and Recovery times are bugged

I quit the gems tor 6 months before giving it a second chance. If bugs like these don’t get soon then what’s another six months or maybe a year this nest go around? Granted, I want the game to succeed considering I’ve been playing it since 2015.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I’m suffering the same experience in arenas of all places, along with very early difficult rounds in both of the 6* arenas. I normally sail through rounds 1 to 20, but now round 6 is almost death match numbers where I can’t parry but get parried repeatedly.

I’m not an amazing player, but this is ruining my enjoyment.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Axew said:

AI in act 8.2 is extremely passive (on average). Baiting specials is almost impossible without taunt

Definitely not. The AI cooperated just fine in 8.2.