**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JaazzzarJaazzzar Posts: 13
    No complaints... I know nobody is there to listen....
  • VêNDëTTåVêNDëTTå Posts: 58
    Idk why they just shut the game down for a few hours and fix it like it’s getting stupid now
  • Grønner wrote: »
    We have been running map6 weekly, since its release. We have NEVER failed a single map.
    It has been 11 hours with maintenance/random disconnects. Nothing we do now, will make us finish in time. 30 min timers wont help. 15 min timers wont help.
    Give us a bunch of revives/health potions for all of our disconnects midfight, and remove energy cost all together. @Kabam Miike

There isn't enought compensation to cover the issues this is causing.
    People arent getting Starlord if they waited to grind arena.
    3 Modok events are missing now. Almost impossible to hit the final Perfect Series milestone.
    Hope you didn't try to play during AQ, lost half health 5x. thats almost 1000 units to gain it back not that you can complete an AQ anyways so there goes all those extra crystals and gold.

I needed a reason to cut back or quit this game and thanks to emergency maintenance I can gladly back away.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Went to sleep 6hrs ago cause it was down... Woke up n it's still down!!?? Is it a dream!!?? Hang on... No... It's a nightmare!!!
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    They MUST give out rewards for ALL dificulties of 2 MODOK labs, ive done every single one until this madness started

Or

Add 2 more after the event ends, postpone for 16h
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Rhetorical question here... how is it that a game that generates this much money, millions and millions of dollars, have servers that run in such a terrible state?

What a joke.

Kabam to gamers: Happy anniversary, everyone. Hope you are enjoying our lovely game. But not too much. Because we can't keep it running when people like it too much and play too often. We need you to like it a little bit less. So here are some bugs and nasty trash pulls in your 4* and 5* crystals. Oh, don't forget to buy some Peter Parker's Wallets and Daily Crystal Offers today. That helps us help you. Enjoy!
  • JadamurphyJadamurphy Posts: 12
    Kabam you guy really did it dis time boyycott is comin bewere
  • jdawggs316jdawggs316 Posts: 54
    187 wrote: »
    Relax, it's just a game. And besides of the current outages, December events have been pretty cool so far.

Then you don't spend money on the game.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Some level 1 health potions to heal up my 25k health champions please
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    We appreciate the new contents coming to the contest, but there is no point in it if we cant play the game.
    Please make the game stable and test the content properly before releasing a new update.

And your the beta testing team needs to do better than this , maybe releasing a MCOC beta app for the community can be a good idea.

I hope you guys start 2018, with a stable release of the app.
  • Dear kabam! Actually, what the hell you do?
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    They can't.. I think if they could they would..
  • WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
    edited December 2017
    Case Study for ya Kabam...

https://aws.amazon.com/serverless/
  • Hello everyone, I'm trying to wake up my Star Lord in the arena, how can I get disconnected every minute, how do we end the alliance war?
  • Rank down tickets? Sure, such a situation does call for compensation but just stop trying to leverage every possible Kabam shitshow for some rank down tickets. They aren’t gonna compensate us for losses made today. Give us 30/minute timers, a bunch of energy refills, an extra day of AQ and arenas to make up for lost time and scores. Just no rank down tickets bruv.....
  • How will current server issue affect legends runs for Hotel Murdock?
    Started mine today and was interrupted
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    My guess is that they tried pushing a server update with act 5.4
  • Estamos sendo penalizados pelas falhas, principalmente nas arenas
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    30 minute timers mean nothing when u can’t log on long enough to finish a fight. Refund alliances the resources. Refund items everyone used to heal their champs the health they lost from server crashes only to crash again. Fix the issue at hand. The game is unplayable.
    30 minute timers mean nothing when u can’t log on long enough to finish a fight. Refund alliances the resources. Refund items everyone used to heal their champs the health they lost from server crashes only to crash again. Fix the issue at hand. The game is unplayable.
    Rank down tickets? Sure, such a situation does call for compensation but just stop trying to leverage every possible Kabam shitshow for some rank down tickets. They aren’t gonna compensate us for losses made today. Give us 30/minute timers, a bunch of energy refills, an extra day of AQ and arenas to make up for lost time and scores. Just no rank down tickets bruv.....

I partially agree. This isn't "one time" though. This is CONSTANT.
  • Mike, are you able to comment?
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    jdawggs316 wrote: »
    187 wrote: »
    Relax, it's just a game. And besides of the current outages, December events have been pretty cool so far.

Then you don't spend money on the game.

LOL outstanding ascertainment. Take your meds and relax.
    Again...

The point of this thread is actual currency.

Money back - whether it be a refund which is honored after submitting a ticket or if it's via in-game credit.
This discussion has been closed.