**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    We as players don't want the final chapter of Act 5 if it's gonna be released half-heartedly with the unforgiving amount of unpredicted server maintenances.

Just fix the server until it reaches a satisfying standard and then release the Act 5.

They had better release it or refund my whole inventory that will expire in a week.

Better bet is to cancel legend runs, as cannot guareentee stability. But game is always laggy so won’t get any better soon
  • Options
    You mean another 8 hours? Thats crazy!
  • Options
    If you pay for a service you expect that service to work. It is a F2P game yes...but enough people spend money(and time which can be more valuable) and have the right to complain
  • Options
    GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    edited December 2017
    Ok first the AQ timer last time i could log in were 30 minutes and second i think they shoukd sell us a 5pack of the anniversary crystals they sold us the other day for this royal flush of a sh!t show they got going right now.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Eggy wrote: »
    That the message that came out four hours ago ?

Or is there something more recently...because 4 hours isn’t shortly.

Has not been fixed since then. So nothing to report...

Sucks I know... but that is just the truth of it.
  • Options
    Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    @Fugnasty correct. I'm talking about making the game fair. Geniune players are getting punished for nothing.
  • Options
    same issues here , cant login to participate in AQ and last hours of perfect series ...
  • Options
    tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    i say put a few bedrooms next to comms and sever room. use the bat phone asap lol
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    When bases are released.
  • Options
    ToxinToxin Posts: 24
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    No I'm not happy but if it happens once i usually wait until I'm sure it won't happen again. But the two hour fight restoration should be added to aq/aw.But they'd never do that because alliance potions are extremely expensive and they'd lose a fortune. I'm sure we can agree on that.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The Server are Samsung Note 6? Got them cheap ?
    Compastation?
    Gold realm? Part of anniversery. Or christmas gifts.
    Generic AG or 5* shards is only Thing left
  • Options
    Yeah, me too, and I really need to be in the arena
  • Options
    TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited December 2017
    Kiptonade wrote: »
    Foosnaggle wrote: »
    You PAY for those services and cars in order to have them. This game is FREE...................Let that soak in for a second............FREE.

It’s only free because enough players put money into it. Are you really that inept at economics to understand the simplicity of that?

It's a free game dont you understand that? A free game!! One that makes 350 MILLION dollars annually. That's 350 million free dollars.

Sarcasm ended:
    Although, it's a choice to play for free, obviously people who spend money deserve to be vexed as they are pumping money into a disfunctional/unreliable system.

The free players also possess the choice to tell them to shut up and stop being ungrateful.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Bmdb56 wrote: »
    so just your not effected by the games maintenance doesn’t mean others aren’t so how bout you be a grown up and at the situation from both sides and stop acting like a child and only worried about yourself @Dave_the_destroyer

So you are seeing this from both sides are you? Must have missed that, sorry! You obviously see that these things happen, that they are not always Kabams fault, that they don't want to cause this and annoy and let-down their customers etc? Can you please show me the balance in anything you have posted Mr Pott?

• Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    You're a odd one aren't you?
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    People have every right to complain when they have invested time, effort and cash into a game where significant issues rarely get fixed.

Those who constantly whine about compensation do the rest of us no favours though.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    thats so funny i ve dropend +40-50k in the game but i m not worry because its just a game , and so ? just wait , i can go back to work a little more :wink:

and that money you have spent, because of today's problems, you have received nothing for then I take?
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Its periodic now, Thats the game is down.
    Rank up Token 5* r5 now
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Nobody is asking for remove the penalty, people is asking for not to be punished when the service was failing.
    Obviously they know if their service was failing, I guess they know it when they take down the server due emergency maintenance. No cheater can fake it. If the game was down, player shouldn't to be hurt.

Please, stop derailing threads discussing and putting others words in a real and valid suggestion and advice.
  • Options
    We have been running map6 weekly, since its release. We have NEVER failed a single map.
    It has been 11 hours with maintenance/random disconnects. Nothing we do now, will make us finish in time. 30 min timers wont help. 15 min timers wont help.
    Give us a bunch of revives/health potions for all of our disconnects midfight, and remove energy cost all together. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    People have every right to complain when they have invested time, effort and cash into a game where significant issues rarely get fixed.

Those who constantly whine about compensation do the rest of us no favours though.

Yeah I agree with that. It needs to be fixed, but dont be whining about compensation. Everyone was disadvantaged by this problem, so there is no reason for compensation. Besides, they would probably just give us like 5 PHC or FHC and we would all get 2-3*🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    There goes AQ this week
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    If I had a dollar for every "game down thread" I'd be rich.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I would add that they should extend the 20% anniversary bonus another week since we're essentially only getting what we would normally get from regular grind because of all the server failures.
    Sadly but true.

I'm almost don't grinding for SL because grind is being a pain. Even I usually do some milestones in 3*F but this time I have zero series.
This discussion has been closed.