**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Constant Bad Connection Icon

Ever since the last update, I have the flashing red “bars” icon which denotes a bad connection, 100% of the time. I can be on Wi-Fi with full bars, or cellular with 5g, and it doesn’t go away. No other apps that use internet are indicating connection issues. Even playing MCOC I don’t have issues (like severe lag) but regardless the icon won’t go away. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know how to fix it? I literally can be 2 feet from the modem/router and have full bars but still getting the stupid flashing red icon. Help!

Comments

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 ★★★
    Same
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Same
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Same. It’s really distracting. Rebooting the game fixes it for a while.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Connection emote event trumps the unit store.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    21LILguS21LILguS Posts: 2
    Bruhh hate it when it happens during BGs which thats like one of the worst situations it can happen:( But won but still it sometimes causes my screen to pause and freeze when my timer is counting down during my turn to choose champions from my randomized deck. Please fix this bug or annoying issue.
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    Battlegrounds is so unplayable because of this. Everything feels so delayed, idk how people are able and climb while this is happening.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Same, but also BG can't pick champs and end up with random champs and/or disconnected.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Funny thing is, when it first starts the persistent connection emote, things hiccup quite a bit... but suddenly everything seems to actually work better while the icon is up. Sure a little slower, but I have less input drops when fighting.....
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    Same
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Same, total mess, you can not select players at all