**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Battlegrounds are unplayable....

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
I selected a fury to counter human torch and in the end the game picks up doom.
When the problems of the game will be resolved?

Comments

• Options
    D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    edited May 2023
    It appears that I've had my last post deleted (along with a few other posts in this thread) for no real reason.

As I posted the bugs are occurring every 2-3 matches making progression tedious and costing Elders Marks. I asked if @Kabam Miike could advise if we are going to be reimbursed for these losses or if there is anything being done to fix the issues.

The bugs I've experienced include being frozen out of banning mode (screen goes blank), frozen out of defender selection (can't interact with any button on screen and defaults selection), having to restart the game to enter a fight losing 30 seconds.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 589 ★★★
    13 losses in a row and counting hahahaha joke of game
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    D0ctor_S said:

It appears that I've had my last post deleted (along with a few other posts in this thread) for no real reason.

As I posted the bugs are occurring every 2-3 matches making progression tedious and costing Elders Marks. I asked if @Kabam Miike could advise if we are going to be reimbursed for these losses or if there is anything being done to fix the issues.

The bugs I've experienced include being frozen out of banning mode (screen goes blank), frozen out of defender selection (can't interact with any button on screen and defaults selection), having to restart the game to enter a fight losing 30 seconds.

They don t fix the game....they delete the post🤣
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Connection issues and then I can not choose a champion, the AI does it for me, 18 losses in a row, must be some kind of record, I won't play anymore BG until the connection issues is fixed, kajooooooookeeeeee
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 142
    Yes absolutely unplayable. I couldn't see who were my defenders or my opponent's defenders. I scrolled down to see which champ my opponent selected to counter. Was the error on my end only? Most likely yes because his selections were actual defenders and proper counters which mine weren't. The screen froze at selecting attacker so my attacker against an 6 star R3 RINTRAH ended up being a 5 star WEAPON X! When I chose Sasquatch as my defender, the game instead chose CGR! I was forced to use Sasquatch as an attacker because I couldn't even see who my defender chose as an defender in this matchup. Couldn't scroll the list of champs.

This is clearly a server connection issue. The entire time there is that connection issue red exclamation mark in the corner. Please fix your servers. You can't possibly have half your player base suffering due to connections on THEIR end. And, best of all, this happens mostly during Battlegrounds. Might be an issue with the servers running Battlegrounds.