**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Always Running out of gold for years

bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
It's been years many were still shouting/begging for a permanent gold quest for progression.

but always, you guys put in rare case and in arenas. There are thousands who don't spend much time on arenas.

1.) Atleast a purchase options in store in exchange of loyality, battlegrounds, incursions should be there.
2.) We are always getting forecfully pushing to buy piggybank, bubbleout purchase for 1M gold.

why can't kabam create a gold quest, so we can play it and get atleast 200K per day on exploring it.

Note: Please don't tell, that gold is available in other resources, quests. We simply need a permanent quest!

Comments

• Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 345 ★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

OP wants free access to 1.4 million gold every week!?!

Yes, that would be great
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

You tell us to not say gold is available elsewhere, because you know that it is. You just refuse to utilize the outlets. That's a You problem and not kabams. Also, manage your resources better.

Kabam can do better, let's kabam respond the issue.
  • Options

bhuv9191 said:

It's been years many were still shouting/begging for a permanent gold quest for progression.

but always, you guys put in rare case and in arenas. There are thousands who don't spend much time on arenas.

1.) Atleast a purchase options in store in exchange of loyality, battlegrounds, incursions should be there.
    2.) We are always getting forecfully pushing to buy piggybank, bubbleout purchase for 1M gold.

why can't kabam create a gold quest, so we can play it and get atleast 200K per day on exploring it.

Note: Please don't tell, that gold is available in other resources, quests. We simply need a permanent quest!

Maybe try managing your resources better.
    Of course i do brother. Just a single upgrad of 5* Rank 5 required 1.1M gold. In that case how someone progress parallely and built their roster.

Most of the OP players have plenty of gold, because they play arenas and can spend atleast 5/7hrs per day in this game.

but there are many people who don't spent time on arenas. For them GOLD Quest is definetly needed.
  • Options
    bhuv9191 said:

bhuv9191 said:

Maybe try managing your resources better.
    Of course i do brother. Just a single upgrad of 5* Rank 5 required 1.1M gold. In that case how someone progress parallely and built their roster.

Most of the OP players have plenty of gold, because they play arenas and can spend atleast 5/7hrs per day in this game.

but there are many people who don't spent time on arenas. For them GOLD Quest is definetly needed.
    5-7 hours is a stretch. I do arena, definitely not for that long though.. I also maintain an alt at a high level without arena. Gold is maintained on that account through carefully planning rankups
    Besides, side quests and normal quests offer a LOT of gold now.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    We just got so much gold and they increased the available amount some time ago. I used to hover at around 40 million gold for ages. Then it was 60 million. Now I've got 111 million lol. It just keeps going up. Every time I read one of these posts I feel like we must be playing a different game.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    I do agree, sometimes we all experience Gold shortages, and when that happens its very annoying. I myself have been complaining about it for years. However, when you just try to passively save up Gold, its pretty easy to get huge amounts of it, especially with this months SQ. I have 4 million Gold now, the highest amount of Gold Ive ever had.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★

We just got so much gold and they increased the available amount some time ago. I used to hover at around 40 million gold for ages. Then it was 60 million. Now I've got 111 million lol. It just keeps going up. Every time I read one of these posts I feel like we must be playing a different game.

Can you tell your secret as to how you farm gold
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

Buttehrs said:

You tell us to not say gold is available elsewhere, because you know that it is. You just refuse to utilize the outlets. That's a You problem and not kabams. Also, manage your resources better.

Kabam can do better, let's kabam respond the issue.
    You entirely missed my point. There are already other ways to get gold. You being stubborn and not wanted to spend just a little bit of time in arena farming gold isn't kabams problem. If you want the gold, make time for it. If you can't, play another game.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    Depending on where you are in the game, access to gold has shot through the roof. This month's side quest, Act 8, EQ and those solo Gwenpool objectives too, I went from 4 million to over 20 million without grinding arena. Sell some of that iso we got loads and loads of. It's going to end up expiring anyway.

• Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I put up about 70k in SA every other week. I don't play arena. I've been hovering around 60-70mil in gold. If you hoard crystals with ****. You don't need just because, you're doing it wrong. I sell resources I don't need or are expiring. I get them back.

You can also autofight quests when you're not actively playing and use energy you normally wouldn't use to complete quests and get more gold. Even better if it's during events that reward you for it too.

I went through a time where I was down on gold. It happens. It turns around. But as others mentioned, learn to manage your resources. Just because you want to rank everyone yesterday, doesn't mean there's a gold shortage. It's called you feel e titled to do it all at once and kabam needs to accommodate you. Get over it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Can you tell your secret as to how you farm gold
    I just play the game lol. That's why I don't understand these posts. I usually do 6-12 million points in the featured arena running r4 and r3 6*s but I don't run any more than that. I buy the $5 unit offer but don't buy anything else and I have 32,000 units so I guess I'm just careful with my resources.
  • Options
    Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 107 ★★
    Dog, we’re trying to get real issues in the game addressed. The gold shortage is a figment of your imagination. EQ and side quests are absolutely loaded with gold now.